Site Help Forum

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Achievement streak broken

AuthorMessage
MCLMFMF
MCLMFMF
Posted on 22 August 19 at 22:21
Help. I unlocked an achievement yesterday on Burnout Paradise (BC on Xbox One) and TA says I unlocked it today. I confirmed on xbox.com that it is timestamped correctly. I unlocked it around 9:15 PM, but TA says I unlocked it at 4:12 am. My 430+ day streak is now gone. Will anything fix this?
Blue Demon
Blue Demon
Posted on 22 August 19 at 22:27
It happened with me too! on Alan wake . It says I popped the achievement at 5 am today when it was yesterday at 10 pmish
Thrawn526
Thrawn526
Posted on 22 August 19 at 22:41
It's an issue that has been coming and going since about three months ago: PSA: Xbox Live Is Returning Achievement Unlock Timestamps That Are In The Future TA was able to fix the incorrect timestamps the last time this happened, so it is likely that they will again, but it might be a while. When it does though, the incorrectly timed achievements should drop back into place and extend your steak with whatever you built after the glitch. Or at least that is how it happened for me when I went through the same thing last time.
MCLMFMF
MCLMFMF
Posted on 23 August 19 at 02:09
Thrawn526 said:
It's an issue that has been coming and going since about three months ago: PSA: Xbox Live Is Returning Achievement Unlock Timestamps That Are In The Future TA was able to fix the incorrect timestamps the last time this happened, so it is likely that they will again, but it might be a while. When it does though, the incorrectly timed achievements should drop back into place and extend your steak with whatever you built after the glitch. Or at least that is how it happened for me when I went through the same thing last time.
Thanks. Hopefully they will get to it sooner than later.
Interracial
Interracial
Posted on 27 August 19 at 17:51
MCLMFMF said:
Help. I unlocked an achievement yesterday on Burnout Paradise (BC on Xbox One) and TA says I unlocked it today. I confirmed on xbox.com that it is timestamped correctly. I unlocked it around 9:15 PM, but TA says I unlocked it at 4:12 am. My 430+ day streak is now gone. Will anything fix this?
Same thing has happened to me today. Not to worry, TA are usually on the ball with this and it should sync back up correctly.
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 28 August 19 at 10:25
Hey!
We're aware of the issue, we're just waiting for Microsoft to fix the issue on their end then we'll roll out a fix and your achievement streak should be automatically rebuilt toast
Snakes (https://www.instagram.com/medway_menagerie) & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.