Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Blair Witch, Control, Decay of Logos: There's A Lot To Look Forward To Next Week

AuthorMessage
BulbAssured
Posted on 23 August 19 at 14:22
Next week sees several exciting releases; which are you most looking forward to?

Please click here to read the story: Blair Witch, Control, Decay of Logos: There's A Lot To Look Forward To Next Week
Poll: Which game releases and DLC are you most looking forward to next week?
  • 26.9% - Control
  • 6.1% - The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut
  • 24.7% - Blair Witch
  • 1.8% - Decay of Logos
  • 4.8% - Human Fall Flat: Steam
  • 0.7% - Agent A: A puzzle in disguise
  • 0.2% - Headspun
  • 0.1% - Hookbots
  • 1.0% - Hunt: Showdown
  • 2.9% - Just Cause 4 DLC: Danger Rising
  • 0.4% - Kamiko
  • 0.9% - MXGP 2019 - The Official Motocross Videogame
  • 0.2% - Newt One
  • 0.3% - SubaraCity
  • 6.4% - The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan
  • 0.8% - Vambrace: Cold Soul
  • 10.1% - Wreckfest
  • 11.7% - Other

• We had 1,979 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
    TrueAssassin86x
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 14:48
    Control
    Wreckfest
    Blair Witch
    The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan

Are all on my to buy list with Blair Witch being a gamepass game. Cant wait.
    Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
    mkdfan
    mkdfan
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 14:50
    Blair Witch for me. Very intrigued. Hope it’s good!
    Control is a close 2nd though. It doesn’t seem to have generated any hype at all unfortunately. When searching for it on retailer websites I get Xbox controllers as a result before the game.
    I’ll be interested to see how it sells.
    Erik Seidel
    Erik Seidel
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 14:55, Edited on 23 August 19 at 14:57 by Erik Seidel
    Looking forward to Man of Medan's 5 player movie night mode. I use to play Until Dawn with my friends every Halloween. We always try to get everyone through alive but always screw up on the very first blonde laugh

We might have a better chance with Man of Medan because we always mixed op PS's X-botton with Xbox's cn_X
    HawkeyeBarry20
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 14:55
    Control
    Blair Witch, but I can only play this during the day time
    Man of Medan
    Decay of Logos

What an awesome lineup coming, there’s more that interest me next week than most months.
    NicoleRenee00
    NicoleRenee00
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 14:57
    Is Hunt: Showdown finally releasing outside of Game Preview? I used to pay attention to the news about it, but it was just streaming over and over, and no real change.

Besides for that, I'm fairly excited for Blair Witch. Everything else I could pass on, though I might take a look at how Control does later.
    If war never changes, then men must change, and so must their symbols. Even if it is nothing at all, know what you follow, Courier."
    ChiT0wnRedneck
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 15:22
    Blair Witch
    Control
    Decay of Logos
    It that time of year where I cover the windows dump the girlfriend and settle in because they’re coming they’re coming all the games are coming.
    ninjaraiden2003
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 15:24
    Control and Blair Witch for me, then a week off work after next week with Gears 5 dropping rock
    Zedpellin
    Zedpellin
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 15:28
    Blair Witch
    Control
    Decay of Logos
    The Bard's Tale IV
    planting42
    planting42
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 15:39
    Wreckfest. Smash 'em up!
    Theodoricus Rex
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 16:04
    The Challenge Islands update for Kingdom: Two Crowns is also coming on the 29th of August and will reportedly add two new achievements!
    BlackxRyan
    BlackxRyan
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 16:38
    Can't wait for Control.
    FightingMegaFoo
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 16:39, Edited on 23 August 19 at 16:45 by FightingMegaFoo
    SubaruCity clap I haven't heard of this one. I just hope there are more models than Forza Horizon, like the Outback.
    NO PULSE
    NO PULSE
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 16:46
    Whatever is next from Ratalaika Games.
    Stinky Big Buds
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 16:56
    I put Blair Witch because it's on Gamepass so it's the only one i'll be playing but Control looks good.
    N0T PENNYS B0AT
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 17:01
    Plenty, but since I already completed Control, my vote goes to Blair Witch.
    RevRico420
    RevRico420
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 17:02
    Wreckfest. Hands down.
    Tuschi
    Tuschi
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 17:27
    There's SO MUCH good stuff coming out in the next weeks/couple months. Including other platforms. I would like to play most of these things on day one but seriously who has the time? Gonna have to hold back on buying these things. Honestly a pretty nice problem to have.
    Schinderdiv
    Schinderdiv
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 17:44
    I'm most interested in Wreckfest, then Control, although both seem like "wait for good sales" games to me. The only new thing I'll probably be playing next week is the Human Fall Flat DLC.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 17:45, Edited on 23 August 19 at 17:50 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    Plenty, but since I already completed Control, my vote goes to Blair Witch.
    Show off! 🤣 but seriously, wow. Is it that simple a completion? Are you putting up a review?

ot: Blair Witch for me! Came outta nowhere and now im randomly excited for it! I think it has a lot to do with my nostalgia for its theatre release, It was such a game changer. Very cool moment of pop culture to be a part of it if your a movie nerd 😁
    Matthew
    Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.