Game Discussion: A World of Keflings (Windows)

Looking for someone who has this game.

• Posted on 23 August 19 at 20:14
    First things first. I could definitely see this being against some kind of rules so my apologies in advance. Delete this if it is the case.
    I figured I would see this post by someone else... but I have not.

I really enjoyed these games and just want to complete the series. I did not go out and purchase this game mostly because I didn’t have Windows 8. Outside of a release to manufactures version that I used for Solitaire, Mahjong and minesweeper.
    Since it has been removed from the store there is no way I can complete the series on my own.

What I need is someone who has this game already and who would be willing to let me remote to their PC to play it. Obviously it sounds really sketchy at best, but it’s all I’ve got to work with. I need someone I can trust and also trusts me. And I don’t expect this to happen overnight.
    I am pretty busy and a game like this will probably take a week to finish. And by no means would this mean I would take over your PC for the week. If you had to use it then I would be obligated to stop playing.

Anyways if this isn’t against any terms or conditions or rules then I hope to hear from someone. But honestly I don’t expect much.
    Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
  • Kikoo123Kikoo123486,503
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 12:12
    o that's interesting, they could set up a windows 8 virtual machine and download the game and then u can connect to it.
    ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo
    Posted on 29 July 20 at 09:55
    aight i gotchu
  • MikVetMikVet177,042
    Posted on 07 October 20 at 13:28
    Yo tengo el juego pero no me deja conectarme a xbox live por ende no me deja sacar logros. a alguien le pasa?
    Posted on 31 October 20 at 09:37
    MikVet said:
    Yo tengo el juego pero no me deja conectarme a xbox live por ende no me deja sacar logros. a alguien le pasa?
    make sure that you're signed into the windows store with the account that has bought that game, that fixed it for me.
  • MikVetMikVet177,042
    Posted on 16 December 20 at 14:01
    sigo sin poder entrar. no conecta mi cuenta
  • Posted on 31 August 21 at 08:34
    Kikoo123 said:
    aight i gotchu
    Hey, by any chance would it be possible that you could help me with this as well?
    I understand if this isn't possible.

Regards,
    Dynamic
    Posted on 01 September 21 at 02:05
    DynamicWolfNLD said:
    Kikoo123 said:
    aight i gotchu
    Hey, by any chance would it be possible that you could help me with this as well?

Regards,
    Dynamic
    I'm happy to help out but unfortunately I don't have any time for the next few months, I'll let you know if that changes
  • Posted on 01 September 21 at 05:41
    Kikoo123 said:
    DynamicWolfNLD said:
    Kikoo123 said:
    aight i gotchu

Regards,
    Dynamic
    I'm happy to help out but unfortunately I don't have any time for the next few months, I'll let you know if that changes
    Thank you!
  • Posted on 11 September 21 at 22:34
    I would love to be able to do this as well. For some reason I thought I'd bought it but it looks like I didn't lol
    - But that's just my 2¢
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.