Game Discussion: Battlefield 1 Forum

Battlepacks Available

AuthorMessage
Prodx
Prodx
Posted on 24 August 19 at 05:20
Hey guys I have about 24x Battlepacks if anyone is interested in them for cheap or trades.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 24 August 19 at 15:53
Prodx said:
Hey guys I have about 24x Battlepacks if anyone is interested in them for cheap or trades.
Wait, what? We can trade Battlepacks to other people? Why have I never known this? Why can't I figure out how to do it in the game? Could you tell me how to do it?
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Prodx
Prodx
Posted on 25 August 19 at 13:20
I meant trades as in for another Xbox One code or something. I have never played the game but from what you are saying you would know better than me. Not sure if your being sarcastic but I meant trade for another code or something along those lines.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 25 August 19 at 13:26
Sorry, not being sarcastic. I was honestly curious. Your message didn't say 'Battlepack codes' to trade so that's what confused me. I play with a buddy who has about 150 of them unopened. He's never opened one since he started playing and if he could make some money off of them, I wanted to help him out. Sorry though, I don't have any codes.

You'll probably get more exposure if you post in The Trading Thread. Good luck!
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.