All Build Here

AuthorMessage
hls bck
hls bck
Posted on 24 August 19 at 16:43
Post here your favorite good build
SubatomicCamd97
Posted on 24 August 19 at 17:18
I run Ink Grenade, Cole, Marcus, Reyna, Lancer Gear, Shepards, Clayton, and snub soldiers. I throw Caly and Reyna together and on the right timing it can knock out half a turrent and if you do it again during double time then you can add cole or shepards and an ultimate then you can kill the leader
darkwing1232
darkwing1232
Posted on 24 August 19 at 23:32
I am having really good luck with this setup:

Lancer Gear
Sub Soldiers
Savage Grenadier
Sentry
Ink Grenade
Marcus
Lancer Crew
Kait Diaz (only using her until I get the achievement, then will replace with shepards)

So far the best strategy that I have found is running mostly low cost fodder that can take cover and just overwhelming the other side. I tried using named pins like Dom, Reyna, JD, etc and just found them to be far too expensive. I was struggling to get units out and kept losing. Ever since I switched to this setup, I have been climbing like crazy. Currently at 1600 cogs.
Tveilor
Tveilor
Posted on 25 August 19 at 10:06, Edited on 25 August 19 at 10:06 by Tveilor
I finally got the 5 win streak one and I used

Cole
Savage Grenadier
Carmine
Lancer Gear
Marcus
Shepherds
Ink Grenade
Kait

I always started with sending out lancer & grenadiers or marcus if he was there to start capturing posts. Then when I got closer I waited until I could send both Kait and Cole. That will most likely surprise your opponent and you'll get a huge chunk of the outpost down. Ink grenade is really good against large groups of enemies and shepherds kill the tanks really fast. I chose to use Cole instead of Butcher because Butcher costs a lot compared to Cole so he's the better tank to use IMO. The best strategy by far is just spamming out low cost ones to clear the way for Kait and Cole.

I will probably use this until something better comes unlocks.
Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
Chunkeh Munkeh
Chunkeh Munkeh
Posted on 25 August 19 at 12:22
I run:

Cole
Grenadier
Carmine
Wretches
Sentry
Hammer of Dawn
Longshot
Dom

Just managed a 5 win streak in arena 5 with this setup. I try and deploy Carmine and Dom together since Dom can make Carmine last long enough to do serious damage. If I have them both available at the start 9/10 times I can destroy a turret or get it low enough to finish it off with Hammer of Dawn. The rest of the troops are defence really.

Make sure to deploy dom ahead of Carmine so they end up sticking together.
Markyshizzle
Markyshizzle
Posted on 25 August 19 at 18:14
Dom is the best card in the game with AOE healing .
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 26 August 19 at 05:26, Edited on 26 August 19 at 05:34 by neeker75
darkwing1232 said:
I am having really good luck with this setup:

Lancer Gear
Sub Soldiers
Savage Grenadier
Sentry
Ink Grenade
Marcus
Lancer Crew
Kait Diaz (only using her until I get the achievement, then will replace with shepards)

So far the best strategy that I have found is running mostly low cost fodder that can take cover and just overwhelming the other side. I tried using named pins like Dom, Reyna, JD, etc and just found them to be far too expensive. I was struggling to get units out and kept losing. Ever since I switched to this setup, I have been climbing like crazy. Currently at 1600 cogs.
Yeah I was using this method of spamming the troops with 1-3 cost with cover abilities (Lancer Gears, Snub Soldiers, Grenadier) to rush the cover, and then place sentries and tanks close to the enemy's outposts. I use Cole as tank because he's low cost too. Doesn't guarantee a win but at least I can keep spamming them when double is activated late in the game.

It's also a great method to rack up the cover counts for the 1,000 covers achievement. laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.