Talk about TrueAchievements Forum

General chat about all things TA

Question About Profile Image Quote

AuthorMessage
PXAbstraction
PXAbstraction
Posted on 24 August 19 at 19:50
Hey all! I have a question that's been perplexing me for a while but like cause I just don't know where to look.

I'm looking to change the contents of the quote bubble that appears above my avatar on my profile page. If you take a look at PXAbstraction, you can see it says geekbravado.com right now. This is an old web site of mine that I don't update any more and I'd like to change it to something else. However, I can't find where to change that setting anywhere, either on this site or within my Xbox Live profile.

Does anyone know where one goes to update this? Thanks! :)
Koding
Koding
Posted on 24 August 19 at 19:52
It's your motto and can only be changed on an Xbox 360. It used to be that you could change it at Xbox.com but they removed that functionality.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
PXAbstraction
PXAbstraction
Posted on 24 August 19 at 20:08, Edited on 24 August 19 at 20:09 by PXAbstraction
Well crap. I do still have my 360 not hooked up under my desk. Guess I'll go make that adjustment at some point. Much appreciated!

EDIT: After Googling a bit, it turns out you can still edit the profile settings from an Xbox One by just running a 360 game in backwards compatibility mode. The settings are still there. Going to try that.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 24 August 19 at 20:11
Someone told me you can change it in a backwards compatible game on an XB1 by going into the guide there. I have not verified whether or not this actually works, but it might be worth a shot.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 24 August 19 at 22:22, Edited on 24 August 19 at 22:24 by TangerineGamer
Just had a look and you can edit the Motto on the XB1 in a BC game

I haven't seen mine on my TA page in months though, not sure what's going on there
Some random privacy setting
Yours sincerely, TG
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.