Game Discussion: Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp (WP) Forum

Keeps charging me twice :/

AuthorMessage
CrysisWarXX3
236,939
CrysisWarXX3
Posted on 25 August 19 at 14:07
Hello I have a problem I redeemed a code for this game and I own it now but when I'm trying to install it on my phone it keeps charging me for buying the game, anyone have a tips or solution ?
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 25 August 19 at 14:15
Have you tried downloading it through the history in your store?
Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
CrysisWarXX3
236,939
CrysisWarXX3
Posted on 25 August 19 at 20:58, Edited on 25 August 19 at 20:59 by CrysisWarXX3
Homunculus Fury said:
Have you tried downloading it through the history in your store?
I'm using windows Phone 8.1 and I noticed something weird every time I'm buying a game from Microsoft Store it's doesn't show up in my game history until I install it from store this game is not showing up in my history and when I'm trying to install it it keeps charges me again facepalm
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 25 August 19 at 23:12
CrysisWarXX3 said:
Homunculus Fury said:
Have you tried downloading it through the history in your store?
I'm using windows Phone 8.1 and I noticed something weird every time I'm buying a game from Microsoft Store it's doesn't show up in my game history until I install it from store this game is not showing up in my history and when I'm trying to install it it keeps charges me again facepalm
Can you view it here? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/toy-soldiers-boot-camp/9wz...

When you're logged in on the Microsoft site does it say you own it? If so is there an option that will let you download it to your device?
CrysisWarXX3
236,939
CrysisWarXX3
Posted on 26 August 19 at 00:51
Homunculus Fury said:
CrysisWarXX3 said:
Homunculus Fury said:
Have you tried downloading it through the history in your store?
I'm using windows Phone 8.1 and I noticed something weird every time I'm buying a game from Microsoft Store it's doesn't show up in my game history until I install it from store this game is not showing up in my history and when I'm trying to install it it keeps charges me again facepalm
Can you view it here? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/toy-soldiers-boot-camp/9wz...

When you're logged in on the Microsoft site does it say you own it? If so is there an option that will let you download it to your device?
yes it shows i own it but no option to download
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 26 August 19 at 02:47
I reinstalled mine with no prompt to pay again. Is your WP one of your linked devices to your account?.
Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
CrysisWarXX3
236,939
CrysisWarXX3
Posted on 26 August 19 at 23:19
Homunculus Fury said:
I reinstalled mine with no prompt to pay again. Is your WP one of your linked devices to your account?.
Yes it's liked I checked that
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 27 August 19 at 01:12
What if you download the trial? See what the in game options are?

Or check to make sure the right account is signed into your phone
Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
CrysisWarXX3
236,939
CrysisWarXX3
Posted on 27 August 19 at 09:05
Homunculus Fury said:
What if you download the trial? See what the in game options are?

Or check to make sure the right account is signed into your phone
i installed the trial using the XAP files method but didn't work its keeps gaving me the option to buy full game.
here are a screenshots to see whats going on

#First one: i own this game
https://i.imgur.com/fb6SGwI.png

#Second one it keeps charging me twice
https://i.imgur.com/buYcrQs.png
https://i.imgur.com/HwBGZIY.png

#Third one i installed the trial but that didn't work
https://i.imgur.com/epv26UV.png
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 28 August 19 at 23:23
when you go into the store on your phone at the bottom of the screen there should be a ... at the bottom near the search function. tap that it should bring up your downloads and my apps. is it under the my apps section?
Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
CrysisWarXX3
236,939
CrysisWarXX3
Posted on 30 August 19 at 02:52
Homunculus Fury said:
when you go into the store on your phone at the bottom of the screen there should be a ... at the bottom near the search function. tap that it should bring up your downloads and my apps. is it under the my apps section?
No it's not there
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 30 August 19 at 07:55
What is the XAP files method? Also where do you get codes for WP games?
Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
CrysisWarXX3
236,939
CrysisWarXX3
Posted on 30 August 19 at 20:50
Homunculus Fury said:
What is the XAP files method? Also where do you get codes for WP games?
I bought the game with a different account as a gift to my account
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 30 August 19 at 21:18, Edited on 30 August 19 at 21:18 by Homunculus Fury
I wonder if it would download for your other account? I really don't know what to tell you. Sorry I can't help further
CrysisWarXX3
236,939
CrysisWarXX3
Posted on 31 August 19 at 10:48
Homunculus Fury said:
I wonder if it would download for your other account? I really don't know what to tell you. Sorry I can't help further
ok not a problem i will contract the support
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.