The Debating Chamber

Forum for intelligent debate on possibly controversial topics related to gaming

Imagine A Magnificent Mash-up

• halohogghalohogg92,601
    Posted on 25 August 19 at 19:42Permalink
    What two favourite games would you like to see combined into an epic, cross-genre, mash-up? Describe your best creation

I just re-finished DiRT, and while speeding around some of the Windy Point stages, I was reminded of the rocky hills scattered throughout Chuparosa. I would love to be able to scream around the horse and cart trails throughout Red Dead Redemption, in either the Celica GT Pikes Peak Toyota, or the classic Lancia Stratos. How cool would it be to spin up a trailblazer event across Cholla Springs, or a street shootout around West Elizabeth?

I don't know how to setup a suggestion board to get Rockstar and Codemasters talking, but I'm sure some of their GTA, RD stage coach racing, and off-road Rally skills could come together in a fantastic racing mash-up.
  • halohogghalohogg92,601
    Posted on 01 November 19 at 11:47Permalink
    The next iterations from Forza could accomplish an FM/FH mash-up. A seasonal based story where you drive/race open world (FH5) between closed track championships (FM8) around the countryside. I could see an Eastern European setting driving between new circuits in Budapest, Istanbul, Sochi, and Baku City, with a flight to Melbourne and Singapore thrown in for good measure.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.