Game Discussion: Gears POP!

Gears POP! $15000 to complete all achievements? What are we going to do about it?

• MMMDIMMMDI1,160,828
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 19:32
    I originally had the Del problem on Android, but I thought it was my phone acting up... I know, for example, my phone struggles during a butcher thumper when there's dozens of pins on the field. So I figured I would only use him on PC, and same thing. Didn't have the problem until I upgraded him to 5-6, not sure if that matters.
  • JCDRANZERJCDRANZER1,338,021
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 12:38
    I'm not sure I can stomach a grind like this. I did Lies of Astaroth and that took me almost a year to finish.
  • Phil the BearPhil the Bear1,168,987
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 15:22
    I’ve just deleted the game

I need a break from it. It’s properly impacting my life so I need to take it off my phone for at least a couple days
    https://philthebearblog.wordpress.com/
  • IL TomminoIL Tommino157,162
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 16:42
    Phil the Bear said:

I need a break from it. It’s properly impacting my life so I need to take it off my phone for at least a couple days
    Noooo!
    Sorry.....you re so close to the gold....if you buy 2 gold chest ( not 1 big because maybe nothing useful inside)so reach the gold.....put in 20 $ is a big lose for you??
  • AceAce1,694,433
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 17:16
    IL Tommino said:
    Phil the Bear said:

Noooo!
    Sorry.....you re so close to the gold....if you buy 2 gold chest ( not 1 big because maybe nothing useful inside)so reach the gold.....put in 20 $ is a big lose for you??
    The chests aren't worth it just so you know. If you buy silver coins and then spend the coins to buy troops from the shop you're getting more than double your value on your crystals.

Sorry to hear Phil, if/when you come back feel free to hit me up and I'll do what I can to help with strategy smile
  • Posted on 16 October 19 at 19:50
    Phil the Bear said:

Power move, take control of your brain and life! toast

As I read somewhere once long ago, "Control your mind or it will control you".
  • Posted on 16 October 19 at 21:42
    While I hate to hear the news that Phil the Bear has quit, I’m hoping now this thread will die. The title no longer reflects the discussion as well as having been totally debunked by BLOWFISH and Ace through forum discussions and achievement guides. Also, having it constantly listed as the top thread can be a deterrent for future players.

That said, I realize just by posting this that I’m contributing to the problem, so how about we make this post the last one, eh? wave
    Resident Evil junkie
  • IL TomminoIL Tommino157,162
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 22:19
    Hi Lambert, for returning on topic, can you kindly tell us how many dollars serve for reaching all the achievement, I saw you re very close to the 1000g.
    Thanks for the help.
  • MMMDIMMMDI1,160,828
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 22:23
    I think it's really hard to put a dollar amount on the completion, because your play time will heavily impact that. If you want to play a grand total of five hours and then pay for the rest, you're looking at six grand or whatever blowfish came up with. If you want to sink 200 hours into it and then pay for the rest, it'll be significantly less.
  • SavenalSavenal1,799,900
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 19:38
    Phil, are you back? Get with you twice and lose both.
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • Phil the BearPhil the Bear1,168,987
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 19:55
    Savenal said:
    Phil, are you back? Get with you twice and lose both.
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    Hey Savenal. Sorry about that. I posted a new thread on the subject. But yes, I took time off and came back
    https://philthebearblog.wordpress.com/
  • Posted on 08 November 19 at 18:48, Edited on 08 November 19 at 18:48 by Rascalov USA
    I wanted to let people know that it's possible to buy crystals for significantly less money by changing your store region on Windows 10 to Turkey. For comparison's sake, the £20.00 crystal pack works out at around £8 if you buy Turkish gift cards. I've been doing this for a long time with other games as Turkey is nearly always the cheapest region. Doing this can reduce the amount of money you need to spend to get to Major and maxing a pin by more than 50%. You still have to spend a substantial amount but it will be significantly less than $15,000 (or whatever your local currency is).
  • AceAce1,694,433
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 22:13
    Rascalov USA said:
    I wanted to let people know that it's possible to buy crystals for significantly less money by changing your store region on Windows 10 to Turkey. For comparison's sake, the £20.00 crystal pack works out at around £8 if you buy Turkish gift cards. I've been doing this for a long time with other games as Turkey is nearly always the cheapest region. Doing this can reduce the amount of money you need to spend to get to Major and maxing a pin by more than 50%. You still have to spend a substantial amount but it will be significantly less than $15,000 (or whatever your local currency is).
    First the $15,000 posted here is greatly inflated, there is a much better thread that talked about a properly calculated figure and came up with $6700. However even that number is now out of date since 8 pins have been added since the creation of that thread which further lowers the cost.

As for the changing region for purchases. This falls into a legal grey area, mainly on taxes. While many people have done this in the past and haven't gotten banned by xbox or faced repercussions from local law enforcement there is always a chance that could change. Technically if you are purchasing from another countries store you are avoiding paying the appropriate taxes for your country, where you are receiving the product, which equates to tax evasion. Whether or not anyone will actually come after you for this is up for debate, but its worth understanding the law.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads