Game Discussion: InnerSpace Forum

Warden achievement

AuthorMessage
CrmsnsShdw
CrmsnsShdw
Posted on 28 August 19 at 04:25
Warden achievement never popped, anyone know when it should have?
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 28 August 19 at 04:58
Should pop just after you go through the portal from Sunchamber to Duskprism

uilster InnerSpace Hologram uilster's solution for the Hologram Achievement in InnerSpaceEncountered the Warden. (Secret)
Yours sincerely, TG
CrmsnsShdw
CrmsnsShdw
Posted on 28 August 19 at 12:08, Edited on 28 August 19 at 15:59 by CrmsnsShdw
I'll try another play through then, looks like I was very unlucky, thank you

Tried again, 0-2, I'll have to try something different
StormyAsh0450
StormyAsh0450
Posted on 28 August 19 at 17:45
I had the "Flock" story-based achievement 'forget' to pop when it should have, but I left it to continue on with the rest. Before I got around to a second playthrough, it popped on its own. It was at least two days late.

That's not a solution, just confirmation for you that there could be some glitchiness with this game.
JBS 80
JBS 80
Posted on 28 August 19 at 19:19
CrmsnsShdw said:
I'll try another play through then, looks like I was very unlucky, thank you

Tried again, 0-2, I'll have to try something different
It popped for me when I had a brief conversation with (what I assume to be) the warden just inside the entrance of the large chamber that you open up at the start of the Duskprism level. See 44:55 - 45:20 of the video linked in the achievement solution (also here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/innerspace/322498-... ). The "encounter" is at 45:17, but is edited out of the video for brevity. It should be automatic and unmissable, and it's unlikely you missed this guy twice, but you never know. I hope it unlocks for you.
CrmsnsShdw
CrmsnsShdw
Posted on 28 August 19 at 19:25
StormyAsh0450 said:
I had the "Flock" story-based achievement 'forget' to pop when it should have, but I left it to continue on with the rest. Before I got around to a second playthrough, it popped on its own. It was at least two days late.

That's not a solution, just confirmation for you that there could be some glitchiness with this game.
This was the correct answer! Just completed my 3rd playthrough through Dusk and was annoyed it didn't pop, checked my achievements and it was already popped with a timestamp of yesterday. Very frustrating to say the least. Thanks everyone for your help!
StormyAsh0450
StormyAsh0450
Posted on 28 August 19 at 22:35
Glad it worked out for you! I was pretty agitated when I somehow missed 'Flock', but I consoled myself with the fact that it was early enough in the game that I could mop it up later. I'd have been really upset if it had happened as late in the game as 'Warden'!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.