Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

An Apex Legends Leak at GameStop Gives the First Possible Look at Crypto

AuthorMessage
BulbAssured
Posted on 28 August 19 at 12:13
GameStop leaks show a new look at Crypto, a new weapon, and hints about a Halloween event

Please click here to read the story: An Apex Legends Leak at GameStop Gives the First Possible Look at Crypto
PSYCHADELICACE
Posted on 28 August 19 at 13:03
This game gets so few updates no wonder most of the playerbase left
Zedpellin
112,099
Zedpellin
Posted on 28 August 19 at 13:46
meh
pukem0nn
160,797
pukem0nn
Posted on 28 August 19 at 13:52
PSYCHADELICACE said:
This game gets so few updates no wonder most of the playerbase left
it's still at number 5 in the gameplay chart, so far from dead.

but i was a huge fan and left when season 2 started, it just became boring, sadly. plus, i sucked, a lot.
EXTREME Napkin
Posted on 28 August 19 at 13:57
Doesn't help they called players "freeloaders".
MthsD
219,685
MthsD
Posted on 28 August 19 at 15:04
I abandoned my Battle Pass once they remembered me this was a EA Company game.
Yes, @MthsD everywhere. THNKS
Sir Paulygon
100,292
Sir Paulygon
Posted on 28 August 19 at 15:19
pukem0nn said:
PSYCHADELICACE said:
This game gets so few updates no wonder most of the playerbase left
it's still at number 5 in the gameplay chart, so far from dead.

but i was a huge fan and left when season 2 started, it just became boring, sadly. plus, i sucked, a lot.
I was going to mention the gameplay chart, but beat me to it. :)

I've only been playing this for two weeks, but really glad I started it. Once I get all of the achievements -- only need two left, I don't see myself playing as much as I have been. I'll definitely revisit it from time to time when more content comes out though.

--

EXTREME Napkin said:
Doesn't help they called players "freeloaders".
That was not wise to do, but that was minor compared to the other toxic stuff the 'players' were saying. Made me blush, lol.
A 2rue Boofer
150,488
A 2rue Boofer
Posted on 28 August 19 at 15:28
This game has a great player base, but they have have crippled it from its potential with the outrageous costs associated with their skins and packs.
CRUM LEE
438,107
CRUM LEE
Posted on 28 August 19 at 15:35, Edited on 28 August 19 at 15:36 by CRUM LEE
PSYCHADELICACE said:
This game gets so few updates no wonder most of the playerbase left
Apex is still plenty popular and that isn't going to change any time soon. Conjecture like this is pointless. You don't have to like the game, but it's a little silly to pretend that it isn't one of the most popular games on the market right now.
Skanker irl
574,628
Skanker irl
Posted on 28 August 19 at 22:25
Good game...plenty popular...maybe even worthy of mass esports playing one day. That being said, the content I am looking for just isn't there. I enjoyed the game, but got sick of it. With different maps/modes/something, I would consider playing again. Even though I hate EA...I will still jump on a free game that is good laugh
RAILBAIT
1,266,117
RAILBAIT
Posted on 29 August 19 at 04:47
Skanker irl said:
Good game...plenty popular...maybe even worthy of mass esports playing one day. That being said, the content I am looking for just isn't there. I enjoyed the game, but got sick of it. With different maps/modes/something, I would consider playing again. Even though I hate EA...I will still jump on a free game that is good laugh
It's already hella further in the eSports market than some other games that took time to break it. So much so that Apex had an eSports weekend with top teams around the world sponsored and hosted by ESPN. Along with a charity event with Pros and celebrities that was amazing.
Celtic Corpze
349,525
Celtic Corpze
Posted on 29 August 19 at 15:25
Personally, new map/s and possibly new achievements would get me playing Apex again.
It was a decent game to be fair but it got boring once i had gotten all achievements.Granted not everyone plays it for that reason alone smile.. I just like having something to aim for
MrNoLuckFox
322,659
MrNoLuckFox
Posted on 29 August 19 at 16:34
Celtic Corpze said:
Personally, new map/s and possibly new achievements would get me playing Apex again.
It was a decent game to be fair but it got boring once i had gotten all achievements.Granted not everyone plays it for that reason alone smile.. I just like having something to aim for
Exactly. Loved it when getting the achievements lol.

My friends and I say they need to give like 1 or 2 character specific achievements each.
z RagnaroK z
282,396
z RagnaroK z
Posted on 30 August 19 at 05:49
PSYCHADELICACE said:
This game gets so few updates no wonder most of the playerbase left
LOL this game is FAR from dead...
Trueachievements.com > xboxachievements.com
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.