Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Telltale Games is Being Revived by LCG Entertainment

• Phoenix BLKPhoenix BLK328,369
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 08:02Permalink
    So can we get a 7 days to die, console update? Probably not
    It's been emotional
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB534,824
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 08:33Permalink
    Another Night at the Inventory poker game would be cool, as well as sequels to Wolf Among Us and Tales From the Borderlands. Those were the most fun Telltale games IMO. Maybe they should convert some more old LucasArts point and clicks like the Monkey Island remasters? Those were good too.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • N30YRDN30YRD257,280
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 09:23Permalink
    Yes... I actually really enjoy playing these games... Even though they make me fall asleep

I even went back and bought some of the 360 games... Relist Minecraft and all others that have been delisted
  • PredefiancePredefiance207,564
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 09:28Permalink
    I knew they'd be back. In one way or another.
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 10:58Permalink
    Best Telltale game was 7 days to die, TWD etc are not my kinda games but that's just me. I hope 7 days gets an update i'll buy it for Xbox if they do, I loved it for a while on PS.
  • HellAlex92HellAlex92179,596
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 11:25Permalink
    Dyssident said:
    I wish them all the best in reusing the same tired game formula another 20 times.
    well.. look at FIFA: always the same shit - and people go for it every single time.

at least TTG had/have different gamestyles, stories, graphics
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 11:35Permalink
    Phoenix BLK said:
    So can we get a 7 days to die, console update? Probably not
    Yeah prob not :(
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 12:57Permalink
    IRISH PATRIOT x said:
    SlightlyErotic said:
    Bring back Wallace and gromit haha.
    I enjoyed them. I really want Wolf 2 though.
    Never got chance to play them. Had the demos as it was 1600 points and thought they were pricey for what they were back on the day. Kicking myself now. Sam and max as just as good
  • BigTymer2047BigTymer2047618,893
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 13:24Permalink
    Wolf 2!!!! Wolf 2!!!! Wolf 2!!!! Oh, my god, I might see Wolf 2 become a reality!!!!
  • Sensei NeoSensei Neo1,073,419
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 13:27Permalink
    Meh, some of the games were ok
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 14:37Permalink
    x1c1cle said:
    never doubted this for a second. all de-listed titles will be re-listed. all you hoarders overreacted.
    The article specifically states that there is no info regarding telltale's back catalogue. Also are you seriously being critical of those who bought a bunch of telltale's games before they got de-listed? 1st we had no way of knowing this would happen and 2nd we don't even know if they even can re-list the games
  • omgeezusomgeezus769,972
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 18:12Permalink
    I know GoT was probably the least popular of the games, but I really enjoyed it and would most like it and The Wolf Among Us to get sequels.
    I CANNOT GET OFF MY CAMEL
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 19:21Permalink
    mydefposse said:
    HackingSpartan8 said:
    Nothing wrong with episodes
    Tell that to those waiting for the rest of Blues & Bullets....
    Danggg, this dude brought facts and logic up in the mix!
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,040,799
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 20:54Permalink
    Algur said:
    Dyssident said:
    I wish them all the best in reusing the same tired game formula another 20 times.
    This is like telling an author that you're tired of their work because it is always in print.
    More like saying The Force Awakens is a bad movie because it's 80% rehash of A New Hope.
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 20:57Permalink
    The Globalizer said:
    Algur said:
    Dyssident said:
    This is like telling an author that you're tired of their work because it is always in print.
    More like saying The Force Awakens is a bad movie because it's 80% rehash of A New Hope.
    It is a bad movie. wave
    "What is this...a crossover episode?!"
  • Posted on 30 August 19 at 00:13, Edited on 30 August 19 at 00:14 by SpeedBumpVDropPermalink
    Why can't Ubisoft have the revival of Scott Pilgrim instead of TrashTale Games?
  • EmiinahEmiinah47,422
    Posted on 30 August 19 at 00:48Permalink
    That’s happy news. I don’t mind Telltale, it’s something to play other than a shooter or looter or whatever the hell my friends usually have me play. Hope to see more from them soon.
    You child of a twon-ha!
  • Captq101Captq10120,425
    Posted on 30 August 19 at 07:30Permalink
    So, less reborn anew and more got put in the recycling, had someone discover it, stick some fuzzy green felt on the bottom and put it in their coffee table.
  • Facial La FleurFacial La Fleur1,065,007
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,040,799
    Posted on 30 August 19 at 14:12Permalink
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    The Globalizer said:
    Algur said:
    Dyssident said:
    It is a bad movie. wave
    Indeed. toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.