The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: August 29th, 2019

  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,969
  • brentiscooolbrentiscoool683,245
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 08:17
    Meh. Another week wallet is safe
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 08:22
    Viking: battle for Asgard for me
  • SeeD RedSeeD Red789,548
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 08:29
    I'd be tempted by vikings.... If it was backward. 😂
  • brentiscooolbrentiscoool683,245
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 08:32
    Korean Jesus IX said:
    Viking: battle for Asgard for me
    It has been in sale multiple times for cheaper
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 08:33
    Lol a bit delayed isnt it? had to go to majornelsons site a couple days ago to see if there were 360 sales at alllaugh
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta2,387,696
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 08:36
    I NVIII I said:
    Lol a bit delayed isnt it? had to go to majornelsons site a couple days ago to see if there were 360 sales at alllaugh
    Yeh sales didn't go live for the 360 titles till way later than normal.
    GI Flagging Manager
  • FinalKaosFinalKaos2,246,014
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 08:41
    Trials HD dlc sale would be nice.
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 08:51
    ChinDocta said:
    I NVIII I said:
    Lol a bit delayed isnt it? had to go to majornelsons site a couple days ago to see if there were 360 sales at alllaugh
    Yeh sales didn't go live for the 360 titles till way later than normal.
    Ah gotcha, after I saw them nothing tickled my fancy so didn't run into anything like that.
  • SkrubitsSkrubits904,321
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 09:41
    It’s been seven months since AC: Revelations was on sale. I need it.
    Would you kindly?
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx678,159
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 09:47
    sleep
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 09:50
    REEE THIS ISNT THE WHOLE LIST!!!! /s

    It’s really strange that the Watch Dogs Season Pass is on sale too but not discounted in Australia.

    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Product/WATCH-DOGS-Season...

    Xbox ANZ seem clueless about it and someone has apparently passed it on to someone higher, but looks like another sale on the season pass we’re going to miss out on.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,621,226
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 10:05
    Viking wow came that's not here every week .
  • MF DracoMF Draco1,126,408
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 10:07
    Skrubits said:
    It’s been seven months since AC: Revelations was on sale. I need it.
    Waste of money, season pass was never on sale laugh
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 10:47
    Yummy Baklava said:
    REEE THIS ISNT THE WHOLE LIST!!!! /s

    It’s really strange that the Watch Dogs Season Pass is on sale too but not discounted in Australia.

    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Product/WATCH-DOGS-Season...

    Xbox ANZ seem clueless about it and someone has apparently passed it on to someone higher, but looks like another sale on the season pass we’re going to miss out on.
    Given up on stacking that ages ago now. Really enjoyed the first that I wanted to do it again but not full priced all over. One of few people that loved it from what I've heardlaugh
  • Quantium GQuantium G174,467
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 11:12
    PoP any good?
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 12:17
    MF Draco said:
    Skrubits said:
    It’s been seven months since AC: Revelations was on sale. I need it.
    Waste of money, season pass was never on sale laugh
    True I just cannot understand why this is the only AC that never has its DLC on sale. Even if there is an AC sale it still gets completely skipped.

    It's like the forgotten unloved child.
  • EvilBilboXBLEvilBilboXBL611,208
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 12:18
    Another week with AC3 on sale, another week without AC3 DLC. Ugh.
  • Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles526,837
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 12:29
    facepalm
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 12:36
    Valiant Hearts for $6 is a great value for a really good game with a simple achievement list.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.