The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: August 29th, 2019

• Lobo SamhainLobo Samhain577,180
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 20:01
    With the amount of times that Ubisoft has had publisher sales you would think that the epilogue dlc for Prince of Persia would at least go on sale once. It has been more expensive than the core game for years now
  • CenosisCenosis272,499
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 20:19
    zoidberg1339 said:
    It’s weird how GRAW 2 is cheaper than GRAW 1.
    I was wondering that myself, why is GRAW1 valued higher? It's not like the copies are rarer because they're digital. Maybe it is some strange marketing ploy to help GRAW2 sell more copies?
    I have part 2 and it's a decent game but I wasn't impressed enough to put part 1 on my wishlist, it being ten bucks sure doesn't make me want to rethink anything.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007239,875
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 20:50, Edited on 29 August 19 at 20:53 by FireDrake007
    Quantium G said:
    PoP any good?
    It is okay. The cell shading makes it unique among the POP series and graphically pleasing. However, it does finish on a cliffhanger. The dlc that comes after it, Epilogue that continues the main story, is never on sale and quite expensive at $9.99 for a 3 hour expansion also finishes on a cliffhanger.
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 20:51, Edited on 29 August 19 at 20:51 by FireDrake007
    The AC Ezio Collection remake on Xbox One for 3 games at $9.99 is a better deal than the AC games here.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,882,156
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 21:08
    MF Draco said:
    Skrubits said:
    It’s been seven months since AC: Revelations was on sale. I need it.
    Waste of money, season pass was never on sale laugh
    What do you mean? I just checked and all the DLC was last on sale back in Feb of this year. Plus I have it, and I never pay full price for DLC or season passes.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 August 19 at 21:19
    brentiscoool said:
    Korean Jesus IX said:
    Viking: battle for Asgard for me
    It has been in sale multiple times for cheaper
    It's less than four quid roll

Awesome game, too.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • HyyrHyyr463,962
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 21:26
    ThreeKingdomsR said:
    Valiant Hearts for $6 is a great value for a really good game with a simple achievement list.
    I agree, if anyone missed out on this, it is a great game for that price.
  • Thrawn526Thrawn526321,292
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 22:34, Edited on 29 August 19 at 22:40 by Thrawn526
    EarthboundX said:
    MF Draco said:
    Skrubits said:
    It’s been seven months since AC: Revelations was on sale. I need it.
    Waste of money, season pass was never on sale laugh
    What do you mean? I just checked and all the DLC was last on sale back in Feb of this year. Plus I have it, and I never pay full price for DLC or season passes.
    Did it? From what I see the game itself most recently went on sale on Jan 29th of 2019, but no DLC. The last time I can find any of the Revelations DLC on sale was back on Oct 11 of 2016 and it was only The Lost Archives.

Here's the 5th Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 5th, 2019 the 12th Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 12th, 2019 the 19th Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 19th, 2019 and the 26th Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 26th, 2019 and not a single Revelations sale to be found. I will admit though, that this is just TA and they do have a habit of not including some sales, so if someone has found it elsewhere, I will admit my mistake.
  • Posted on 29 August 19 at 23:11, Edited on 29 August 19 at 23:12 by Homunculus Fury
    Hyyr said:
    ThreeKingdomsR said:
    Valiant Hearts for $6 is a great value for a really good game with a simple achievement list.
    I agree, if anyone missed out on this, it is a great game for that price.
    I liked this game too but that crying baby section made me mute my TV.

Game also made me realize how much they don't teach about WW 1 in u.s. Schools
    Posted on 29 August 19 at 23:24, Edited on 29 August 19 at 23:24 by FireDrake007
    With regards to Valiant Hearts, I highly recommend it. I just started the Xbox One version(came with GWG awhile ago) yesterday and I am really enjoying the game. Lots of easy achievements, along with a good story that tugs at your heart strings in a WWI historical context. Very educational as well.
  • CenosisCenosis272,499
    Posted on 30 August 19 at 02:15
    FireDrake007 said:
    With regards to Valiant Hearts, I highly recommend it. I just started the Xbox One version(came with GWG awhile ago) yesterday and I am really enjoying the game. Lots of easy achievements, along with a good story that tugs at your heart strings in a WWI historical context. Very educational as well.
    I second the recommendation, I picked it up a couple months ago during the Super Sale for half off but it is even a little cheaper now. There is only one challenging achievement, since I don't know what to call it I will describe it as the "guitar hero" type of part. I had to redo it more times than I would of liked but all you guitar heroes out there should get it in just a few tries.
    Oh yeah and it's a pretty unique and fun game too.
  • atryeu1atryeu1382,022
    Posted on 30 August 19 at 05:30
    To anybody curious, the Games with Gold were announced earlier today already (almost 12 hours ago). TA just hasn't posted anything yet it seems.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/08/29/games-with-gold-septe...

I guess I should be happy I don't have either 360 game but I'm kind of tired of the one series and I despise fighting games LoL At least I know what they are now though and will probably grab them being as they are free.

At least I'll have my AC3 DLC finally this weekend so that's something I guess though :D
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,711,234
    Posted on 30 August 19 at 06:28
    atryeu1 said:
    To anybody curious, the Games with Gold were announced earlier today already (almost 12 hours ago). TA just hasn't posted anything yet it seems.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/08/29/games-with-gold-septe...
    We Were Here looks pretty fucking cool. I just wish I could play it with my usual co-op buddy.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 30 August 19 at 13:03
    I highly, highly recommend Valiant Hearts: The Great War
    You can learn a lot about WWI from the collectibles & journals in the game
    Game is a lot of fun & the acheevos are easy
    I happily bought it on X360 & X1

I also recommend Assassins Creed: Black Flag, & Far Cry: Blood Dragon
    1776 Worldwide
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 August 19 at 15:42
    Why is GRAW $10? Shouldn't that be about $3 by now?
  • Posted on 30 August 19 at 23:00, Edited on 30 August 19 at 23:03 by PatheticFawn86
    Yummy Baklava said:
    REEE THIS ISNT THE WHOLE LIST!!!! /s

It’s really strange that the Watch Dogs Season Pass is on sale too but not discounted in Australia.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Product/WATCH-DOGS-Season...

Xbox ANZ seem clueless about it and someone has apparently passed it on to someone higher, but looks like another sale on the season pass we’re going to miss out on.
    Got this for sale if you in Australia FOR CHEAP

Your Gift Card Balance: $100.00
    Add a Gift Card
    Upcoming Gift Card Expiry Dates
    $100.00 on 15 May 2029
    Gift Card Activity Page 1 of 1 (1 total transactions)
    Date Description Amount
    6 July 2019 Gift certificate claim (claim code xxxx-xxxxxx-7R2D) $100.00

AMAZON ACCOUNT

+2348122555470 Whatsapp
    eltonbutch9@gmail.com
  • CenosisCenosis272,499
    Posted on 31 August 19 at 03:59
    I just picked up Far Cry 4 and Watch Dogs. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.