Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games With Gold Announced For September

AuthorMessage
BulbAssured
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:40
The 4 titles coming to Games with Gold in September are announced

Please click here to read the story: Games With Gold Announced For September

Credit goes to Zekling for this story
seward101
seward101
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:41
Another month of silver it is
FrozenLionheart
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:47
So another EDF game already and a game that was given out for free during E3 2016 (which to this day I still hate the combot missions in).... Hitman I already own and the other game not really bothered by honestly kinda a boring month in comparison to PS+
Celtic Corpze
Celtic Corpze
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:53
For once in a very long time, i will actually download a GWG game...always fancied playing Hitman
TheOdd101
TheOdd101
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:53
I swear we've already had Tekken Tag 2 before.
Kennyannydenny
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:55
Hope We Were Here has some kind of singleplayer option (although I guess it's coop only from the description). Otherwise it's probably only Hitman for me that i'll actually play (with the rest going in the backlog).
REAPER O26
REAPER O26
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:56
Have to say that I prefer PlayStation’s ones this month.
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:58
I'll get all of them as usual, although I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to playing Tekken Tag. I'm not all that great at fighting games laugh
Snakes (https://www.instagram.com/medway_menagerie) & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
MF Draco
MF Draco
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:58
hitman was on gamepass
tekken was also on gamepass, and it was for free during e3 in 2016
earth defense is useless shit, relisted on marketplace in previous week just to be added to gwg
i just hope that we where here has an easy 1000gs
dipsy de 1e
dipsy de 1e
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:59
Microsoft should just cancel games with gold and give xbox live gold a permanent 50% discount
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 30 August 19 at 09:59
It wasn't GWG but Tekken was free at one point.

I should play this EDF now. Bought it new at launch and nobody played it with me. I got nowhere.
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 30 August 19 at 10:00, Edited on 30 August 19 at 10:03 by Yummy Baklava
Ah, entitlement strikes again. Gotta love seeing people REEEE and feeling like they are owed something from a subscription service.

TheOdd101 said:
I swear we've already had Tekken Tag 2 before.
It was available to download for Xbox Live Gold members during the week of E3 2016.

https://youtu.be/WRAhtB79b5I?t=3540
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 30 August 19 at 10:00
Christ, some people are never happy.

You’re getting a full season of Hitman, and a damn good one at that, what looks like a decent game full of challenging puzzles, another EDF Game that looks fun & a decent Tekken Game.

Besides, one Man’s Trash, is another Man’s Treasure.

If Major Nelson announced the end of Games with Gold, then you’d still whine. It’s a case of damned if they do, and damned if they don’t.

Will I play these games? Maybe not (I’ve already got Hitman and Tekken), but i’m still grateful for it.

Just either download them or don’t. It really is that simple. “But i’m paying £50 a year for Gold, so the Games should be better.” No, you’re paying for Gold, Games with Gold are an added bonus.

Anyway, to those that haven’t played these, I hope you enjoy them toast
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 30 August 19 at 10:02
Great for Hitman !
Paul Laserbeam
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 30 August 19 at 10:03
Time to install tekken and smash new players
Antr0p0phagus
Antr0p0phagus
Posted on 30 August 19 at 10:04
Damn, I just recently bought Hitman. But I don't own any of the other 3 games, so good month for me.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
There are thousands of 360 games ... But let's give u shit that was free already 3 years ago ...yaaaay !
LordSuprachris
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
“But i’m paying £50 a year for Gold, so the Games should be better.” No, you’re paying for Gold, Games with Gold are an added bonus.
The words of truth and wisdom :)
buttmudBrooks
buttmudBrooks
Posted on 30 August 19 at 10:08, Edited on 30 August 19 at 10:12 by buttmudBrooks
REAPER O26 said:
Have to say that I prefer PlayStation’s ones this month.
PlayStation has an awesome month (Arkham Knight and Darksiders 3), but despite 3 of the 4 for Xbox being pretty weak, Hitman is a great game to own. I recall may people claiming they wouldn't have time to complete it before it was removed from Game Pass. You have been granted that time.
Always number 2.
SpN Andy
SpN Andy
Posted on 30 August 19 at 10:09
Should be worth noting that Tekken Tag needs an online pass which is currently priced at £6.75 or your regional equivalent
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.