Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games With Gold Announced For September

AuthorMessage
Astariah
Astariah
Posted on 30 August 19 at 11:42
Is that the full hitman game or do u still need to buy some of the episodes
LAZY SHIKAMARUX
Posted on 30 August 19 at 11:43, Edited on 30 August 19 at 11:47 by LAZY SHIKAMARUX
I'm here to watch people complain about people complaining.laugh

Games this month are... Meh. Another EDF is great for me though.
I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. - Bill Gates.
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 30 August 19 at 11:47, Edited on 30 August 19 at 11:48 by XI AlphaMale IX
Ah snap, just bought Hitman this month. Oh well.

edit: why is the DLC listed at $400?? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hitman-bonus-episode/c0qj1...
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 30 August 19 at 11:57
I almost bought Hitman for the episodes they hadn't given away in the last sale it was in. Glad I didn't, and the concept of We Were Here sounds awesome. Hopefully it'll be a game my wife and I can play from different rooms
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 30 August 19 at 11:58, Edited on 30 August 19 at 12:00 by MrZombieChicken
Hitman and a dumpster full of garbage. Nice!
At least ratio increase for Tekken is going to be nice.
This space for rent.
OutlawSun299189
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:00
Played Hitman on the gamepass, and really enjoyed it.
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:08
I can't believe some people are hating on EDF, it's B-movie perfection.
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:09
Hitman has always been an awesome series, and HITMAN is one of the best without a doubt. Stunning game, and so replayable.

Plus you can import your owned HITMAN levels into HITMAN 2 and earn those lovely cheevs all over again!
"I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
Qwanimal
Qwanimal
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:14
x Mataeus x said:
Hitman has always been an awesome series, and HITMAN is one of the best without a doubt. Stunning game, and so replayable.

Plus you can import your owned HITMAN levels into HITMAN 2 and earn those lovely cheevs all over again!
Wait, if you've already completed them in HITMAN you can import your progress into HITMAN 2 and earn all the achievements without having to replay the missions?
ThreeKingdomsR
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:14
Kennyannydenny said:
Hope We Were Here has some kind of singleplayer option (although I guess it's coop only from the description).
Unless something has changed radically, it is definitely not singleplayer. It IS, however, a fun and interesting game. You and your partner are isolated from each other and each have pieces of a puzzle you need to collaborate on to escape.

I had a good deal of fun with it on PC (though it can be a little frustrating if your partner isn't up to snuff).
Jonker
Jonker
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:29
Is it possible to 100% hitman or is there additional DLC with achievements?
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:34
I’ll get the two Xbox one games but then 360 games aren’t for me.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:39
Dang, not a good month for me. The only game I might play at some point would be Hitman. The others will just add to the list of games I'll probably never touch.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:40
Jonker said:
There is DLC, but it's all included in the version that is going gold.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:41
Jonker said:
Hitman was an episodic game, so most of the game is actually DLC. The GWG is the complete first season, which should contain every achievement-bearing DLC.
Zwaveldioxide
Zwaveldioxide
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:49, Edited on 30 August 19 at 12:50 by Zwaveldioxide
What's up with GwG suddenly having an EDF game every month? roll
vSully
vSully
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:51, Edited on 30 August 19 at 12:53 by vSully
Things I hope for with GWG each month:

1) A difficult game that I've completed so the already high ratio may skyrocket (Tetris Ultimate.
2) A difficult game that I've not yet played so that the resulting ratio will likely skyrocket (like Race the Sun).
3) Something that I've actually wanted to play.

Unless We Were Here ends up in 2 or 3, the month is a bust.
FireRaiser1985
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:52
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
Christ, some people are never happy.

You’re getting a full season of Hitman, and a damn good one at that, what looks like a decent game full of challenging puzzles, another EDF Game that looks fun & a decent Tekken Game.

Besides, one Man’s Trash, is another Man’s Treasure.

If Major Nelson announced the end of Games with Gold, then you’d still whine. It’s a case of damned if they do, and damned if they don’t.

Will I play these games? Maybe not (I’ve already got Hitman and Tekken), but i’m still grateful for it.

Just either download them or don’t. It really is that simple. “But i’m paying £50 a year for Gold, so the Games should be better.” No, you’re paying for Gold, Games with Gold are an added bonus.

Anyway, to those that haven’t played these, I hope you enjoy them toast
+1

It's cool to hate, I guess.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:55
I still have FM6 from last month to finish. I'll rest.
TheTailsEffect
Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:58
Been holding off on Hitman for AGES.. So glad that finally paid off! Going to be a busy weekend for my game backlog laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.