Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games With Gold Announced For September

AuthorMessage
DerPeter83
DerPeter83
Posted on 03 September 19 at 15:03
AntaraelDulacre said:
EDF 2025 isn't showing in My ready to install list for some reason but it's BC?
And I can't get the game at all. On XBone it isn't available under "Gold Games" (only Forza and Hitman), it isn't in the Shop and if I try to get it via the Homepage I ends in an endless loading loop while trying to confirm my purchase. -_-
WolfheartSpell
WolfheartSpell
Posted on 03 September 19 at 15:19
DerPeter83 said:
AntaraelDulacre said:
And I can't get the game at all. On XBone it isn't available under "Gold Games" (only Forza and Hitman), it isn't in the Shop and if I try to get it via the Homepage I ends in an endless loading loop while trying to confirm my purchase. -_-
Same thing here :(
The Globalizer
Posted on 03 September 19 at 23:00
SilentJay76 said:
Calling other people "kid" while resorting to childish insults is so very mature of you.
You're doing it again laugh
Mr Bones7
Mr Bones7
Posted on 04 September 19 at 08:28
Yummy Baklava said:
Ah, entitlement strikes again. Gotta love seeing people REEEE and feeling like they are owed something from a subscription service.

TheOdd101 said:
I swear we've already had Tekken Tag 2 before.
It was available to download for Xbox Live Gold members during the week of E3 2016.

https://youtu.be/WRAhtB79b5I?t=3540
comments like this annoy me I give up my gold account when sony offer better games for that month for free. When microsoft offer better games for the month I subscribe that month with them. They are competing for people like myself for that month and if xbox decide to never give free games again I'll quite happily give my money to sony.
Thief000
Thief000
Posted on 04 September 19 at 09:39
DerPeter83 said:
AntaraelDulacre said:
I'm having the same problem.
AntaraelDulacre
Posted on 04 September 19 at 10:46
WolfheartSpell said:
DerPeter83 said:
AntaraelDulacre said:
Same thing here :(
Was only able to get it through my Xbox 360 because I had the same problem, maybe that's why it doesn't show up on the Xbone? =/
The Globalizer
Posted on 04 September 19 at 14:11
I got EDF through the X1 with no issues, FWIW.
IBKJJ
IBKJJ
Posted on 05 September 19 at 10:40
I'm not able to get this game through xbox one or xbox marketplace, any idea how to get it?
Derrty NT
208,801 208,801 GamerScore
Derrty NT
Posted on 05 September 19 at 14:24
IBKJJ said:
I'm not able to get this game through xbox one or xbox marketplace, any idea how to get it?
Exactely the same problem for me...
Nico NT ~ nic0nline | WE-ALL-WE-GOT
WolfheartSpell
WolfheartSpell
Posted on 06 September 19 at 08:16
I only managed to get it through the xbox 360 :/
SilentJay76
SilentJay76
Posted on 07 September 19 at 09:29, Edited on 07 September 19 at 09:29 by SilentJay76
I had the same problem. But managed to get it through the 360 as well. From the last few comments it seems to be a European marketplace problem?
Dr Marty
Dr Marty
Posted on 07 September 19 at 11:02
SilentJay76 said:
I had the same problem. But managed to get it through the 360 as well. From the last few comments it seems to be a European marketplace problem?
US as well...but got it through the 360
ugli
ugli
Posted on 20 September 19 at 18:21, Edited on 20 September 19 at 18:24 by ugli
EU here.

I too had problems getting this, but finally managed to get it from xbox one's marketplace.

Select for the game from store -> see the price -> free -> continue -> confirm

Note: I had to wait a relatively long time after pressing on "continue" for anything to happen. A friend tipped me on this and said that it just takes time and it doesn't give you *any* indication that anything is happening.

So I waited a while and then the confirmation window popped and after confirming the game went into queue and started to download.

Hope this helps anyone.
SilentJay76
SilentJay76
Posted yesterday at 08:35
It's in my "Ready to install" list on the ONE now. I guess they fixed it? If you had problems before, maybe worth another shot now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.