Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Prepare For Terror With The Blair Witch Launch Trailer

• rocking23nfrocking23nf428,063
    Posted on 31 August 19 at 04:22Permalink
    i turned it off after the first minute, the controls and movement felt really bad, and the dog wouldnt shut up.
  • Neslord2Neslord2222,113
    Posted on 31 August 19 at 08:07Permalink
    Huge fan so far
    Headphones - in my dark house
    Chilling
  • Posted on 31 August 19 at 12:51, Edited on 31 August 19 at 12:54 by Stinky Big BudsPermalink
    I'll give it another go but not a huge fan myself I got to the second red tape and turned it off, alarm bells started ringing when you start to black out if your alone without your dog.
    I love animals but I would prefer to lose the dog, I don't mind the frames it's hardly game breaking but it is very noticable.
    I wouldn't of played the game without Gamepass it's not my kind of game so maybe it's not surprising I don't like the game, I hope others like it if it's their kinda thing.
  • KeilaKeila505,362
    Posted on 31 August 19 at 22:50Permalink
    SuperS0nicSam said:
    Another hard day one. Seems very interesting to me.
    Lmao
  • Posted on 01 September 19 at 00:21Permalink
    Outside of falling through the map this game was pretty enjoyable. Legit made me jump a few times
  • Posted on 01 September 19 at 00:34Permalink
    Hide Your Tears said:
    Fairly good game, but as mentioned before, has some serious performance issues. Can't really say I'm annoyed by the low FPS or shitty sensitivity, but I had to reload my game twice now, just because I got stuck and couldn't get past a certain point.

Saved it, exited to the main menu, reloaded it and of course it didn't threw me right back at where I left it, that would've been too easy I guess? Had to replay certain scenes (even re-do a fight), and when I finally managed to get back at the point where I previously got stuck, it worked like a charm...

I know it's day 1 (or day 0 if you like), but things like this are always annoying. Good thing I have Game Pass and didn't actually pay 30 bucks for this. As of now, that's not worth it. Maybe with Black Friday when it drops to 10 or 15 bucks, but certainly not 30 in its current state.
    The game only permanently saves the last auto save that was made. It even tells you this, so I'm not sure you were surprised it didn't save where you left off.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.