Game Discussion: Blair Witch

Collectibles

• SashamorningSashamorning1,806,601
    Posted on 01 September 19 at 18:44, Edited on 03 September 19 at 11:03 by SashamorningPermalink
    I'm now transitioning this into my Not A Walkthrough list, since I've finally found all of the collectibles. toast

Part 1: Blair Witch Not A Walkthrough - Part 1 - Beginning to Truck Fuse Puzzle
    Part 2: Blair Witch Not A Walkthrough - Part 2 - Truck Fuse Puzzle to Rail Track
    Part 3: Blair Witch Not A Walkthrough - Part 3 - Rail Track to Third Campsite
    Part 4: Blair Witch Not A Walkthrough - Part 4 - Third Campsite to Finale

I've played through FOUR times now, and I'm still missing a bunch. I think I've done a lot of exploring, but clearly not.

I have a bunch of notes about where I've found things. They carry over between plays thankfully.

I think there are 40 victim photos, which don't include the generic photos in the house (room, door, woman).

Rough draft - working through it now - I have currently found 92% of the photos.

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

There are 9 psych notes. There is now a solution for these.
    Blair WitchPsychotherapyThe Psychotherapy achievement in Blair Witch worth 289 pointsCollect all of the psychiatrist's notes.

There should be 14 dolls. Each one is worth 7%. I think this includes the ones in the house. (84%)

There are 15 pieces of trash. A solution was just posted for the trash.

Blair WitchGarbage ManThe Garbage Man achievement in Blair Witch worth 86 pointsPick up all the trash.

If anyone has any info to add, please feel free! Thanks to those who've been helping! toast
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • OsakamitsuOsakamitsu357,653 357,653 GamerScore
    Posted on 01 September 19 at 19:46, Edited on 01 September 19 at 19:49 by OsakamitsuPermalink
    theres also this. i dont know if its a complete list or not.

https://en.cbreaker.net/blair-witch-25197/#anchor-1

There is also a couple youtube channels uploading 100% guides but each channel only has part one uploaded so far.
  • Posted on 01 September 19 at 20:52Permalink
    When you say the collectibles carry over between playthroughs, does that mean the ones you already got don’t show up? & none of the ones I got in the first playthrough are showing up in the backpack, is this the case for you?
    Posted on 01 September 19 at 21:09, Edited on 01 September 19 at 21:12 by SashamorningPermalink
    The old collectibles are still there, but they don't count twice. Still, the tracker increases when you find a new one.

I did something once and all of the old ones showed up. I think it's when I loaded a save. Might want to try that.

The important part is that you don't have to find them all in one play.
  • Posted on 01 September 19 at 21:59Permalink
    My dolls didn't carry over but as far as photos there are 50. I only got that idea because it goes up 2% each photo found
    Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
    Posted on 01 September 19 at 22:35Permalink
    Homunculus Fury said:
    My dolls didn't carry over but as far as photos there are 50. I only got that idea because it goes up 2% each photo found
    My photos went from 56-59-61-64-66. I think it's 2.5%, since it went up 5% every 2 I found. It's somewhere between 40-50.
  • OsakamitsuOsakamitsu357,653 357,653 GamerScore
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 00:17Permalink
    One of the Youtube channels I am watching for video to appear is this one. He deleted the other one I talked about and instead made one for chapter 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmbyCtXMjR0
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX232,757
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 07:39Permalink
    Osakamitsu said:
    theres also this. i dont know if its a complete list or not.

https://en.cbreaker.net/blair-witch-25197/#anchor-1

There is also a couple youtube channels uploading 100% guides but each channel only has part one uploaded so far.
    It's not comprehensive, I've found more than they have.
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX232,757
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 07:59, Edited on 02 September 19 at 08:49 by LEEQAEXPermalink
    I think there are 44/45 photos. There's also a can in Chapter 3, before you break the first totem turn right and next to a tire is a can. Also, there is a photo called Mathias after you wake up in the trenches , look around them its near a fallen tree branch.
  • Posted on 02 September 19 at 08:23Permalink
    Can't remember which chapter (maybe 3) but there's a red spray can in the river before you cross it.
    Don't feed the trolls
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 08:29Permalink
    I have definitely found a lot more than that site lists.

I'll check on those pieces of trash.

4 runs down. I'm getting frustrated.
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 08:56Permalink
    LEEQAEX said:
    I think there are 44/45 photos. There's also a can in Chapter 3, before you break the first totem turn right and next to a tire is a can. Also, there is a photo called Mathias after you wake up in the trenches , look around them its near a fallen tree branch.
    Wake up in the trenches... right after you find the cap?
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX232,757
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 09:04, Edited on 02 September 19 at 09:13 by LEEQAEXPermalink
    Yeah chapter 2.
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX232,757
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 09:31Permalink
    Did you also find the psych note further up from the tin can in Chapter 3? If you keep walking up its down a path way to the right.
  • SEMA1225SEMA1225141,073
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 09:32Permalink
    There is missed a photo of Lucas P in chapter 7. As far as i remember, i found it when the battle starts, i go straight to the right islands and found that photo on stones on sand maybe.
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 09:34, Edited on 02 September 19 at 09:40 by SashamorningPermalink
    LEEQAEX said:
    Did you also find the psych note further up from the tin can in Chapter 3? If you keep walking up its down a path way to the right.
    I'll look now... I'm not finding it. From the totem, go across the creek, pass the can and keep going? On the path?
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX232,757
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 09:45, Edited on 02 September 19 at 09:47 by LEEQAEXPermalink
    Yeah keep going for a little bit forward past the can and if you look right there is a pathway to a dead end and the notes at the end.
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 10:05Permalink
    SEMA1225 said:
    There is missed a photo of Lucas P in chapter 7. As far as i remember, i found it when the battle starts, i go straight to the right islands and found that photo on stones on sand maybe.
    Just found this. Thanks!
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX232,757
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 10:09Permalink
    Arthur's totem is that after Olegs? Before you fall down the rocks? Struggling to find it.
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 10:26Permalink
    LEEQAEX said:
    Arthur's totem is that after Olegs? Before you fall down the rocks? Struggling to find it.
    I fixed it. You have to go down the rocks. It's pretty unmissable. Bullet takes you that way and then he gets spooked.

I still can't find that note. Is it past the pond down that path? Am I looking in the wrong place?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.