Game Discussion: Blair Witch

Collectibles

• LEEQAEXLEEQAEX245,977
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 10:52, Edited on 02 September 19 at 10:57 by LEEQAEXPermalink
    Easy way is to turn around from the rocks you jump down, don't go down them. keep walking forward there's a split take the left path keep walking around that bend. There's a dead end with abit of a rock alcove and the notes on it.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,828,925
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 11:05Permalink
    LEEQAEX said:
    Easy way is to turn around from the rocks you jump down, don't go down them. keep walking forward there's a split take the left path keep walking around that bend. There's a dead end with abit of a rock alcove and the notes on it.
    Perfect! Thanks!
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • SEMA1225SEMA1225147,109
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 11:18, Edited on 02 September 19 at 11:19 by SEMA1225Permalink
    Just found a piece of trash in Chapter 8 - a tiny can. It is located on the right side of house in camp A, near some tins of paint.
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX245,977
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 11:33Permalink
    Chapter 2 - Trash next to tent, trash up hill right of tent,
    Was this a coffee cup?

Bullet brought me a coffee cup near where you pick up the cap.
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 11:49Permalink
    LEEQAEX said:
    Chapter 2 - Trash next to tent, trash up hill right of tent,
    Was this a coffee cup?

Bullet brought me a coffee cup near where you pick up the cap.
    Yeah that was probably it. That was an early note, and I wasn't really specific.
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 12:14, Edited on 02 September 19 at 12:15 by SEMA1225Permalink
    Found another photo. Now it is in chapter 9. When the trolley breaks, go back towards the bridge, sticking to the right side. In the place where the boards and branches are piled up, there is a photograph of Andrew. And there is another piece of trash behind that photo - green glass bottle.
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 13:02Permalink
    SEMA1225 said:
    Found another photo. Now it is in chapter 9. When the trolley breaks, go back towards the bridge, sticking to the right side. In the place where the boards and branches are piled up, there is a photograph of Andrew. And there is another piece of trash behind that photo - green glass bottle.
    Brilliant! I don't know why I didn't look there. I found the photo, but not the bottle. It's right there?
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 13:12Permalink
    Sashamorning said:
    SEMA1225 said:
    Brilliant! I don't know why I didn't look there. I found the photo, but not the bottle. It's right there?
    Yeap. I turned 180 degrees from the photo and did a few straight steps. Don't know how to explain more detailed :D
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 13:14Permalink
    SEMA1225 said:
    Sashamorning said:
    SEMA1225 said:
    Yeap. I turned 180 degrees from the photo and did a few straight steps. Don't know how to explain more detailed :D
    I must have been dumb blind. As soon as I looked again, I saw it from way back. facepalm

Thanks!
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 13:44Permalink
    A solution was just posted for the trash.

Blair WitchGarbage ManThe Garbage Man achievement in Blair Witch worth 84 pointsPick up all the trash.
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX245,977
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 13:58Permalink
    Hot damn lol
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 14:18Permalink
    Still missing around 4 photos, 1 psych note, and 2-3 dolls. I hope they aren't in the fog.
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX245,977
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 19:25Permalink
    According to the Steam, there are: 15 pieces of trash, 13 dolls, 9 psych notes and 42 photos of victims. I'm already hate these collectibles >_<
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 05:34Permalink
    I'm having trouble with the photo for this

*Thomas - Asking Bullet to seek near the White Tree had him dig this up

I keep seeking near tree and he isn't finding anything
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX245,977
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 08:18Permalink
    Marioraider18 said:
    I'm having trouble with the photo for this

*Thomas - Asking Bullet to seek near the White Tree had him dig this up

I keep seeking near tree and he isn't finding anything
    It isn't right near the tree area. If you are facing the tree from where you initially come across it go to your left, so you arnt on the black roots part. Alternatively, facing away from the bunker path walk up and right past the tree in that area.
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX245,977
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 09:01Permalink
    Totem 3 is chapter 4, before you cross the river, after fuse puzzle. On the left side in a tree right near River.
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 13:02Permalink
    It isn't right near the tree area. If you are facing the tree from where you initially come across it go to your left, so you arnt on the black roots part. Alternatively, facing away from the bunker path walk up and right past the tree in that area.
    Thank you
  • LEEQAEXLEEQAEX245,977
    Posted on 05 September 19 at 16:20Permalink
    Awesome work guys! 100 % cheevos. Now for Gears 5 wew.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.