Game Discussion: Blair Witch

Blair Witch Not A Walkthrough - Part 4 - Third Campsite to Finale

• SashamorningSashamorning2,834,565
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 23:49, Edited on 04 September 19 at 19:18 by Sashamorning
    Part 1: Blair Witch Not A Walkthrough - Part 1 - Beginning to Truck Fuse Puzzle
    Part 2: Blair Witch Not A Walkthrough - Part 2 - Truck Fuse Puzzle to Rail Track
    Part 3: Blair Witch Not A Walkthrough - Part 3 - Rail Track to Third Campsite
    Part 4: Blair Witch Not A Walkthrough - Part 4 - Third Campsite to Finale

This begins after you leave the Third Campsite.

Chapter 13 - Into the Fog
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Chapter 14 - The Tragedy

Chapter 15 - The Twisted Maze

Chapter 16 - The Fourth Campsite

Chapter 17 - The Cabin in the Woods

...but wait!!

Hope you enjoyed the ride! toast
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,059,176
    Posted on 04 September 19 at 08:35
    Just wanted to say thanks! This helped me get the few stragglers I missed. I was fortunate? Lol and got the doggo cheevo on my 3rd go around. I don’t really get why or how it’s really any type of ending. Bullet just kinda looked back over his shoulder at me and kept walking off into the rain. Then it said what it always has about someone finding him walking on the side of the road. I definitely think they could’ve had a more impactful ending with bullet instead of these random variations. Anyways, appreciate you putting this together! toast
    Matthew
  • Posted on 05 September 19 at 03:27
    totems matter I guess for break the cycle. I just followed this guide exactly and got the bad ending again. On to playthrough 4 :(
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS1,411,592
    Posted on 08 September 19 at 16:56
    Only when you mentioned in chapter 13 "you should now be out of treats" did it dawn on me that there were in fact actual treats for Bullet in the inventory facepalm
    Posted on 08 September 19 at 19:26
    Oh on chapter 17 when you pick up the figure of a boy the chapter changed to 17 - The Third Sin
    Posted on 08 September 19 at 20:12
    Calex dEUS said:
    Oh on chapter 17 when you pick up the figure of a boy the chapter changed to 17 - The Third Sin
    I never even thought to save during that segment. Is that the only other chapter name?
    Posted on 08 September 19 at 20:24
    Actually yes there is a new one after each of the dolls, so the second sin, then original sin after the final doll.
  • Posted on 14 September 19 at 11:49
    Chapter 11 K.I.A. achievement description is wrong, for me it unlocked after interacting with his body on the bed then it turned out to be a hallucination if you call before no one picks up at VA Office.
    Posted on 14 September 19 at 22:52, Edited on 16 September 19 at 03:33 by Sashamorning
    I clarified that in the chapter 11 part.
  • WeisGuy9WeisGuy9779,254
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 10:29
    Spectacular not-walkthrough! Tremendous help, thank you!
  • N30YRDN30YRD907,481
    Posted on 17 October 19 at 19:55
    This is better than the actual walkthrough... Thanks again for this...

P.S. Im not sure if phoning Mrs. Lanning and the VA Office helps towards the Pacifist achievement...

I never phoned the policemans wife... But read somewhere else on here that you had to, I was passed this point... But phoned about VA Office and my Pacifist achievement unlocked at the end
  • Vaciks GhostVaciks Ghost647,342
    Posted on 24 April 20 at 18:04, Edited on 24 April 20 at 18:05 by Vaciks Ghost
    Yeesh. I have now played through this game 5 times, but I still can't get "The Last Goodbye" to trigger. I've given a billion pets, fed all the treats at staggered times, made sure Bullet was close, followed him when he was leading, never took him near a monster or totem, and carried him til I passed out, etc. Nothing. Best I can get is: "Bullet survived; he was found wandering near the Shannon's house."

Any help?
    Posted on 24 April 20 at 21:08
    Vaciks Ghost said:
    Yeesh. I have now played through this game 5 times, but I still can't get "The Last Goodbye" to trigger. I've given a billion pets, fed all the treats at staggered times, made sure Bullet was close, followed him when he was leading, never took him near a monster or totem, and carried him til I passed out, etc. Nothing. Best I can get is: "Bullet survived; he was found wandering near the Shannon's house."

Any help?
    Yikes. I'll be honest with you... this is the most annoying of the achievements, and was the last one I got (after 4-5 runs myself). I think that information that people have given about how they got it is purely anecdotal. The consensus SEEMS TO BE that you have to pay close attention to Bullet as much as possible, which is why I provided cues throughout the walkthrough, including giving him treats.

The requirements aren't explicitly known, so that's the best I can give you. I'm not sure why others have gotten it and you haven't, but I *really* understand the frustration. Sorry. cry
    Posted on 25 April 20 at 14:42
    No problem, whatsoever. The guide is superlative, and for that I thank you. I started a sixth, and final run yesterday evening. If I don't get it now, itllgo backlog for the foreseeable future.

Thank you very much for your time and effort!
    Posted on 25 April 20 at 18:46
    toast
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 04:15
    Just checking in: I finally got "The Last Goodbye". No change in ending, but I got it on a non-Pacifist run. I just made sure to pet pretty constantly, keep Bullet with me with "Stay Close", and make sure to space out all 10 treats so that I used the last one at the "tree you shouldn't send him under". Additionally, I made sure to let him lead the way and follow close during the run from sandy area to sandy area where the "leaf monsters" first show up.

Thanks again for the guide. Somehow I missed a stupid photograph (not the tree one), so I've got to go through yet again. Ha ha.
    Posted on 28 April 20 at 05:36
    Glad you finally got it!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads