The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 3rd, 2019

AuthorMessage
WebChimp UK
524,134
WebChimp UK
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:04
The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 3rd, 2019
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:06
Telltale games are back on sale and that Batman bundle isn’t too bad at all.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:07
I always hover the mouse over the link to buy SAO, but I just never can bring myself to pull the trigger.
BlackxRyan
594,295
BlackxRyan
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:10, Edited on 03 September 19 at 00:13 by BlackxRyan
I'm tempted to take Walking Dead Final Season but I think it may be a good Game Pass or Games with Gold candidate.
HaZheR Mx
202,187
HaZheR Mx
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:15
warning
Yummy Baklava
310,380
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:21
ATT: Aussies with both a PS4 and XB1

Mafia III Deluxe Edition on the Australian PS Store is 82% off but only 75% off on the Australian MS Store

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP1001-CUSA03617...

https://twitter.com/2K_ANZ/status/1168040790502887429
xXLILBRAZIL
364,296
xXLILBRAZIL
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:21
Might get Walking dead new frontier
HappyTheDevil
540,042
HappyTheDevil
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:24
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
I always hover the mouse over the link to buy SAO, but I just never can bring myself to pull the trigger.
I'm waiting for it to get a bit cheaper. Since I think it would just be a 1 playthrough type of game.
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:33
xXLILBRAZIL said:
Might get Walking dead new frontier
It's on game pass, save your cash.
Happy Gaming
YODA12320
1,325,529
YODA12320
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:35
HappyTheDevil said:
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
I always hover the mouse over the link to buy SAO, but I just never can bring myself to pull the trigger.
I'm waiting for it to get a bit cheaper. Since I think it would just be a 1 playthrough type of game.
Ya good luck with that its gonna be this price probably till next year.
Regards;Yoda12320
bLaKgRaVy
536,246
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:48
o Heres Jonny o said:
xXLILBRAZIL said:
Might get Walking dead new frontier
It's on game pass, save your cash.
Maybe they don’t have Game Pass? roll
Graymawr
92,767
Graymawr
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:49
Darn, I just paid full price the the Batman Telltale bundle on Saturday!
REAPER O26
665,467
REAPER O26
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:49
Yummy Baklava said:
ATT: Aussies with both a PS4 and XB1

Mafia III Deluxe Edition on the Australian PS Store is 82% off but only 75% off on the Australian MS Store

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP1001-CUSA03617...

https://twitter.com/2K_ANZ/status/1168040790502887429
Thank you very much. Just bought it on PS4.
geordiedeviant
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:50
It's all about REAL FARM!
xXLILBRAZIL
364,296
xXLILBRAZIL
Posted on 03 September 19 at 00:54
bLaKgRaVy said:
o Heres Jonny o said:
xXLILBRAZIL said:
Might get Walking dead new frontier
It's on game pass, save your cash.
Maybe they don’t have Game Pass? roll
I don't have game pass.
FUBL
301,844
FUBL
Posted on 03 September 19 at 01:06
probnably pick up tales of vesperia definite edition
MushaConvoy
639,510
MushaConvoy
Posted on 03 September 19 at 01:07
I keep seeing Necropolis at 75% off but never bite because of that one unobtainable achievement... not that I'm fixated on 100% but more the devs attitude to leave their game broken :(
Peace Through Tyranny
jasonlc3221
609,724
jasonlc3221
Posted on 03 September 19 at 01:11
Nothing for me this week
HappyTheDevil
540,042
HappyTheDevil
Posted on 03 September 19 at 01:11
YODA12320 said:
Ya good luck with that its gonna be this price probably till next year.
That's fine. In no hurry to play it ~
xDaddy Cake
497,115
xDaddy Cake
Posted on 03 September 19 at 01:20, Edited on 03 September 19 at 01:22 by xDaddy Cake
MushaConvoy said:
I keep seeing Necropolis at 75% off but never bite because of that one unobtainable achievement... not that I'm fixated on 100% but more the devs attitude to leave their game broken :(
the game itself is not broken. the achievements are almost(in most cases) always considered after game is completed or near completed, most devs dont give a crap bout achievements why most dont get fixed, there focused on putting there game out there.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.