The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 3rd, 2019

• SashamorningSashamorning1,789,810
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 01:49Permalink
    My wallet is safe.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 01:50Permalink
    Looking at the final season of walking dead. But 33% is not much of a sale. But I do want to finally finish that story.

Also looking at SAO just cause I like supporting anime games; but looks like a pain achievement wise and not very good gameplay wise
  • SeitzzSeitzz781,255
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:07Permalink
    I think I'm going to look through in the morning, too tired and that list is too long for me right now.
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:07Permalink
    I want to play RemiLore but even on sale it still looks way overpriced. I'll wait til they have a 75%+ off sale to grab it I think. I did however pick up chroma squad, looks like it could be a fun little game!
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:10Permalink
    xDaddy Cake said:
    MushaConvoy said:
    I keep seeing Necropolis at 75% off but never bite because of that one unobtainable achievement... not that I'm fixated on 100% but more the devs attitude to leave their game broken :(
    the game itself is not broken. the achievements are almost(in most cases) always considered after game is completed or near completed, most devs dont give a crap bout achievements why most dont get fixed, there focused on putting there game out there.
    Unfortunately that is the case. I'm willing to bet most devs wouldn't put any achievements in their games if they had the option to do so.
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:10Permalink
    Please just give me Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Windows 10. It’s all I want in life. Well, besides that cute trans boy to notice me, but I’m being realistic here
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:14Permalink
    I still waiting for Narcosis or The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
    Toooo fast waiting for a Day and play.
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy559,355
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:29Permalink
    Imothep Czech said:
    ^^ This
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:34Permalink
    Imothep Czech said:
    Ask Vince McMahon what happened to Ethan Carter
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz477,548
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:44, Edited on 03 September 19 at 02:46 by wolfsburgrazPermalink
    Any opinions on:

- Chroma Squad
    - Elea
    - Real Farm (compared to Farm Simulator 2015, 2017, etc?)
    - Verlet Swing (do I have to be on drugs to enjoy? laugh)

Cower Before me said:
    I want to play RemiLore but even on sale it still looks way overpriced. I'll wait til they have a 75%+ off sale to grab it I think.
    100% in agreement!
  • snake42069snake42069665,662
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:47, Edited on 03 September 19 at 03:06 by snake42069Permalink
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    I always hover the mouse over the link to buy SAO, but I just never can bring myself to pull the trigger.
    i actually like SAO:FB. Its a pretty decent game that reminds me of Phantasy Star Online from the 360 days.

Playing it is alot like watching an anime in the original dub. It would be a ridiculous game if it was dubbed in english. They do have subtitles though.
  • I NVIII II NVIII I547,792
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:56Permalink
    TTGames on sale, now to wait for the GoT game to be relisted. Might get Batman, really enjoyed the second seasonsmile
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 02:58Permalink
    Buttercup III said:
    Imothep Czech said:
    Ask Vince McMahon what happened to Ethan Carter
    Vince has borrowed Trips' shovel.
    "Don't tell me what I can't do!" - John Locke
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 03:10Permalink
    Been waiting on the telltale Batman series for a while now. Totally getting that
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n552,720
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 03:18Permalink
    That's a massive cut on Adams venture lol
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 03:24Permalink
    Fearful symmetry for win10 is cheap
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 04:06Permalink
    Graymawr said:
    Darn, I just paid full price the the Batman Telltale bundle on Saturday!
    It was even worse for me. I bought Enemy Within on the day before it got delisted for nearly full price, only to see it back at 50% off.
  • Posted on 03 September 19 at 04:09, Edited on 03 September 19 at 04:10 by Musikfreak007Permalink
    The person that wanted Blizzard Mountain DLC on FH3 got their wish it would seem.
    Tempted by the second season of Batman, but I won't play it for months so I'll have to wait for the next go around.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator177,316
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 05:26, Edited on 03 September 19 at 05:27 by V3ntilatorPermalink
    Great...Not.

Blizzard Mountain for FH 3 is 80% off, while Hoonigan have never been on sale one time ever the last years.

The bundle discount one time don't count as the price were still 0% off for people who already owned Blizzard.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv477,794
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 05:27Permalink
    I suppose I'll grab the SCVI season pass and Tekken 7 season pass 2. Don't usually see them at bigger discounts than that, until a year or 2 later if at all. Still quite a bit of money for the content even at half off, but I'm a sucker. With all these season passes, even at 50% discounts, I'll have spent several times on DLC what I spent on the full games.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.