The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 3rd, 2019

AuthorMessage
SheBeatsYou
SheBeatsYou
Posted on 03 September 19 at 16:02
Damn AereA is 90% off my kids would love that prolly gonna be on game pass soon but F it.
SheBeatsYou
SheBeatsYou
Posted on 03 September 19 at 16:02
M4DE IN W4LE5 said:
Sensei Neo said:
Tekken 7 finally less than £20
Get it for half of that on Ebay , do you millenials have more money than sense
laugh A+
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 03 September 19 at 17:14
The Manic Moose said:
I really want to purchase Overcooked 2 along with the DLC but it just seems expensive. Currently £13.99 for the base game and £15.99 for the season pass.

Has it ever been much cheaper?
No they always have weak sales for overcooked. They charge a lot for the game and dlc in the first place and then the sales are never more then like 20-25% off so it’s annoying.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 03 September 19 at 17:17
J2B9 said:
The Manic Moose said:
I really want to purchase Overcooked 2 along with the DLC but it just seems expensive. Currently £13.99 for the base game and £15.99 for the season pass.

No they always have weak sales for overcooked. They charge a lot for the game and dlc in the first place and then the sales are never more then like 20-25% off so it’s annoying.
If you have someone to play it in co-op with though, I can't recommend it enough. It's a fantastic game, and the DLCs are worth it in my opinion.

Hell, depending on who you are playing it with, you may even be able to split the costs, who knows?
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
iloUZ44SBC
iloUZ44SBC
Posted on 03 September 19 at 17:38
I intend to buy "Batman the Telltale bundle".
FullNietzsche
FullNietzsche
Posted on 03 September 19 at 17:49
So I got Fearful Symmetry (Play Anywhere) to play on Windows and it's not saving properly, I did 6 stages earlier, started it again now and it says I've only done 4. Then I noticed the walkthrough on this site says the game has this bug on Windows of not saving all progress. That's great warning And there's no way to manually save so you either gotta complete it one sitting (good luck with that) or get used to replaying tricky levels.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 03 September 19 at 18:13
FullNietzsche said:
So I got Fearful Symmetry (Play Anywhere) to play on Windows and it's not saving properly, I did 6 stages earlier, started it again now and it says I've only done 4. Then I noticed the walkthrough on this site says the game has this bug on Windows of not saving all progress. That's great warning And there's no way to manually save so you either gotta complete it one sitting (good luck with that) or get used to replaying tricky levels.
Does it crash on you? If not, I would just set a few hours aside to do it in one sitting. It's not that long of a game.
FullNietzsche
FullNietzsche
Posted on 03 September 19 at 18:22
No it doesn't crash. But I wanted to dip into it for brief periods and that's not possible now. I just re-did one level then exited again (properly, by choosing quit from the menu), restarted and again the level wasn't done. Meh, I've requested a refund. Not much money but still too much to waste on a broken game. I have other Play Anywhere titles which all save fine.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 03 September 19 at 18:26, Edited on 03 September 19 at 18:26 by Shinnizle
It's a shame it has save issues on Win10. It's a really fun game.
Lapino JRS
Lapino JRS
Posted on 03 September 19 at 19:22
Hi guys,

i just bought the Xbox One and I would like to know if I will be able to continue playing with the games I bought on sale when I will not be subscribed to Xbox Live Gold anymore ?

I've noticed that the Games with Gold offers aren't available anymore but what about the sales ?

Thanks in advance
BudgetBallin360
Posted on 03 September 19 at 19:34
I picked up Pacman and Mrs. Pacman
FullNietzsche
FullNietzsche
Posted on 03 September 19 at 19:55
Lapino JRS said:
Hi guys,

i just bought the Xbox One and I would like to know if I will be able to continue playing with the games I bought on sale when I will not be subscribed to Xbox Live Gold anymore ?

I've noticed that the Games with Gold offers aren't available anymore but what about the sales ?

Thanks in advance
Any games bought on sale will be playable and downloadable permanently, even when your Xbox Live Gold has expired.
psybOltOn
psybOltOn
Posted on 03 September 19 at 20:53
I almost bought TWD The Final Season, but luckily found the physical version for half the price. (Denmark)
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 03 September 19 at 23:01
Shinnizle said:
J2B9 said:
The Manic Moose said:

If you have someone to play it in co-op with though, I can't recommend it enough. It's a fantastic game, and the DLCs are worth it in my opinion.

Hell, depending on who you are playing it with, you may even be able to split the costs, who knows?
I don’t doubt it I played the first one on release and had a lot of fun beating it in one day with my brother. I do think 2 is a little expensive but yeah I’m definitely going to pick it up eventually anyways just not now with games I want to play like gears, borderlands 3, etc. Coming out.
Sensei Neo
Sensei Neo
Posted on 04 September 19 at 07:31, Edited on 04 September 19 at 07:33 by Sensei Neo
M4DE IN W4LE5 said:
Sensei Neo said:
Tekken 7 finally less than £20
Get it for half of that on Ebay , do you millenials have more money than sense
How does one begin to assume someone's age on this site? The only clues i can think of should lead u to a different conclusion.
SilentJay76
SilentJay76
Posted on 04 September 19 at 07:58
Sensei Neo said:
How does one begin to assume someone's age on this site? The only clues i can think of should lead u to a different conclusion.
You'd be surprised how good some people are at assuming. wink
ShokuPanMike
ShokuPanMike
Posted on 04 September 19 at 09:25
Keep going, Red Dead Redemption 2... that sale price would have been an initial release price a few years ago. Besides, it's less than 30 quid new from Amazon so Rockstar are taking the piss here.
Less work, more play!
SheBeatsYou
SheBeatsYou
Posted on 04 September 19 at 14:50
ShokuPanMike said:
Keep going, Red Dead Redemption 2... that sale price would have been an initial release price a few years ago. Besides, it's less than 30 quid new from Amazon so Rockstar are taking the piss here.
I think its crazy too but alas the digital storefront isn't trying to move copies so it can stay higher and with society today thriving on convenience for a premium they don't seem to care that it's pricey. But that leaves more for us. For instance, I just grabbed a brand new copy of Halo Wars 2 which came with the 1st season DLC and the first game for $10 at Walmart because they needed it off the shelves for GOW 5. If there was more demand for physical copies the prices wouldn't be so low either. #winning
IncredibleKoosh
Posted on 05 September 19 at 14:36
Batman is cheaper buying the two first episodes and season passes, rather than the bundle (in the UK at least). Only by a quid or so, but still...
He'll be through here... I know it.
darkwing1232
darkwing1232
Posted on 08 September 19 at 06:04
I am definitely picking up Wolf Among Us on PC as there are no physical discs and who knows whats going to happen to availability with these new owners.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.