Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Forum

More DLC?

AuthorMessage
Law Violation
Law Violation
Posted on 03 September 19 at 11:09, Edited on 01 October 19 at 12:55 by Law Violation
Does anyone know whether more DLC is in fact due to drop in the near future? I'm keen on purchasing the Season Pass at 50% and am curious as to whether we can expect more. A nice round 2K would be good however i've heard great things about the current DLC.
Law Violation
Chris1984uk
Chris1984uk
Posted on 03 September 19 at 11:28
50% off is a steal anyway considering you get AC3 and ACL as part of the season pass.

As for other DLC im not sure. I thought the last DLC pack released was meant to be the final DLC
JSwartz0181
JSwartz0181
Posted on 04 September 19 at 07:34
There's the Discovery Tour, which if I remember correctly had some achievements in Origins. And I think a couple more LToGs. But paid story DLC is done.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 04 September 19 at 12:04
If you love the game I’d suggest the season pass for sure. I haven’t played the second story line of the DLC, but the first one sucked me in and I plan on diving back into the remaining tales and second story line. Aside from the extra 20+ hours of paid content DLC, AC 3 remastered is worth the season pass alone if you haven’t played either, as that’s a 50-60 hour completion. I never really played AC 3 after the story mode but actually quite enjoyed the amount of extra info and details they put into it. I also never touched Liberations which is actually a really fun and quick game.
TerraRazoR
TerraRazoR
Posted on 04 September 19 at 15:34
Discovery Tour is Coming 10th September
ResidentialEvil
Posted on 05 September 19 at 01:05
Discovery Tour next week, and at least 1 more Lost Tales. Not sure when that one is dropping but it's called (I think ) The Trial of Socretes.
Vedic
Vedic
Posted on 05 September 19 at 03:24
ResidentialEvil said:
Discovery Tour next week, and at least 1 more Lost Tales. Not sure when that one is dropping but it's called (I think ) The Trial of Socretes.
Trial of Socrates is out now, I played through it today.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 05 September 19 at 06:15
Sokrates's Trial
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
ResidentialEvil
Posted on 05 September 19 at 14:46
Really odd that the latest Lost Tales has no achievement with it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.