Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Please, Don't Touch Anything Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 15:53
    Please use this thread to discuss the Please, Don't Touch Anything walkthrough
  • Information
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,943,324
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 03:04
    Hey man just got this on sale and I was wondering about something:

WT says:
    Press the red button another 14 times to reveal the hammer.
    Pry the desk drawer to reveal the 'City Boom!' floppy disk.
    I messed up because I didn't realize what you meant. Could it say:

Press the red button another 14 times to reveal the hammer.
    Drag the hammer to pry the top right desk drawer to reveal the 'City Boom!' floppy disk.
    It's the very first time you do anything with the hammer. I hammered the desk by mistake and had to restart. It is literally in the beginning so no big deal just wanted to point it out.

WT says:
    Press the red button 20 times. You will see the screen show 'Awaiting Input'.
    Press the red button.
    New red buttons will appear. Click those to reveal more buttons.
    Keep clicking the new red buttons that appear until the screen displays "Thank You For Your Cooperation. You Got the Job."
    Might be an update but it is a tad confusing (the final part may have changed in an update) and I think it should say:
    Press the red button 20 times. Press Reset (it won't repeat the last ending) when the screen goes black.
    You will see the screen show 'Awaiting Input'.
    Press the red button.
    New red buttons will appear. Click those to reveal more buttons.
    Keep clicking the new red buttons that appear until the screen displays "Thank You For Your Cooperation. You did it Stanley!"
    WT says:
    Is She Here? Ending #25
    Press the red button 15 times so that the hammer appears.
    Hit the clock in the room with the hammer.
    Move all the hands on the clock to the 6.
    and:
    Printer Ending #27
    Press the red button 15 times so that the hammer appears.
    Smash the printer with the hammer until it displays a "Printer Error" message on the screen.
    Both are 16 times

When you mention a new thing appearing on the screen it may be useful to take a picture of it. I had a few runs fail, that didn't fail, because I didn't know where it popped up and assumed I did it wrong. That's more of a suggestion because you could also just add videos, I found many that I used with your guide to make it even easier to complete.

I think this guide was epic and so well done. I just got another 1000 because of it and I definitely never would have played this game if not for your WT. Tyvm and I look forward to the next!!!!
    toastdanceclap
    See you in Valhalla
  • Mr RodsterMr Rodster2,025,415
    Posted on 20 June 20 at 20:21
    It would be nice if the above corrections were made. The Stanley section had me confused as well because the screen did not in fact show anything until I reset the module, which I am loath to do given that I am trying not to make extra moves.

Also, after every ending you have to place a trophy somewhere in the room. I did not see where that was explained so it confused me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.