Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Blair Witch Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 03 September 19 at 16:02
Please use this thread to discuss the Blair Witch walkthrough
G02 Fret King
G02 Fret King
Posted on 03 September 19 at 23:33
Hey everyone, I'm gonna be working on this walkthrough for the next little while, it's my first one and I hope to have it done in a few weeks if not sooner.
Ultramarine360
Posted on 05 September 19 at 11:43
Good man. We're all routing for you. I'm sure it will be great. Keep doing a bit a day so you don't sickened yourself off. We all want to see this guide. Thanks in advance.
Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 06 September 19 at 13:42
Ultramarine360 said:
We're all routing for you.
I'm sure it's an unintentional typo, but so appropriate for this type of game. laugh
This space for rent.
Poshie
Poshie
Posted on 06 September 19 at 20:06
I think you should slap a warning at the top of how buggy/unreliable this game really is
Poshie
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 07 September 19 at 22:06
I haven't encountered any bugs at all, just requirements that weren't being fulfilled.

Which achievements were bugging on you?
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Information Posted on 17 September 19 at 07:53
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Blair Witch Walkthrough
Ultramarine360
Posted on 20 September 19 at 18:40
Dipped into this to keep my streak going. Thank you for this. Don't think there are any typos on here this time lol
Daniel Jackson/ultramarine360
Orekul
Orekul
Posted on 22 September 19 at 19:54
Great walkthrough, easy to follow and well written.
Helped me get the final few collectables and full 1000g.

Thanks
Delta748
Delta748
Posted on 25 September 19 at 14:56
The TA score made this game look daunting, but this walkthrough was super easy to follow (aside from the areas in the game where everything looks the same). Thumbs up from me!
SiegfriedX
SiegfriedX
Posted on 30 September 19 at 20:29
Just completed this. Amazing walkthrough. This is not an easy game to give directions by any means, but you were so good at it that I never even had to look once at the video guide for the collectibles.

Hope you make more guides in the future!
Paul Laserbeam
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 01 October 19 at 05:47
Walkthrough was fine, would have been nice if I hadn't spent 10 minutes at the very beginning looking for someone's boot on the ground and around the sheriff's vehicle.

To anyone that sees this before really getting into the walkthrough and game:

Boot = Trunk
Ute = Truck
Bonnet = Hood
roll
The Dawn of Don
Posted on 03 October 19 at 18:01
Good job on the walkthrough. I do have two suggestions for changes.

1. The Xbox and PC versions of this game share the achievements. So this guide will be read by console and PC players alike. Also no doubling up on achievements for the same game on Xbox and PC like Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice for 2k in gamerscore.

Maybe adding at the beginning of the walkthrough somewhere...
"While this game is playable on Xbox and PC, and the achievements are shared between both versions, this guide is crafted around the Xbox controls. Sorry for the inconvenience PC gamers using keyboard and mouse. At the very least keep in mind that cn_B is right mouse click when you progress to the pacifist portion of this walkthrough. If you're on PC and using a Xbox controller, the controls are the same as console."

2. The only place I could find through the entire walkthrough that PC might need a button instruction is at the wooden berserk doll portion of the pacifist run. Consider changing the "press cn_B to put the doll in your backpack" text to "press cn_B (PC - right mouse click) to put the doll in your backpack" as this is the only time a left rather than a right mouse click could ruin the whole run.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.