Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Discovery Tour

• TerraRazoRTerraRazoR319,758
    Posted on 04 September 19 at 15:39Permalink
    Discovery Tour: Ancient Greece is confirmed for September 10th release.
    The Discovery Tour will be free for all Assassin's Creed Odyssey owners.
  • Posted on 04 September 19 at 16:31Permalink
    Finally.

I know the Origins Discovery Tour wasn't for everyone but it was a good introduction to 3D action game mechanics for my pre-teen children, and tied in nicely to the project on Ancient Egypt that one had at school at the time.

Also a free and relatively easy way to get some rare achievements (at least at the time)!

Also a handy way to explore the map without any death mechanics ...
    New videos on the youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEIKVa8aVy9Wub5y1b__z6w
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead470,043
    Posted on 05 September 19 at 06:16Permalink
    But will there be achievements?
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • TerraRazoRTerraRazoR319,758
    Posted on 05 September 19 at 11:33Permalink
    HolyHalfDead said:
    But will there be achievements?
    Most likely, nothing confirmed for that as yet though.
  • Posted on 05 September 19 at 14:47Permalink
    Actually I doubt there will be now. The latest Lost Tale doesn't have an achievement; usually it has a 10 point achievement attached.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead470,043
    Posted on 05 September 19 at 17:51Permalink
    I agree. The achievements for this game have always been added in advance, so it looks like they listened to all the people pleading for no more achievements.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • U2NUMBU2NUMB695,107
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 17:11Permalink
    So this is supposed to be out now and no new achievements have been added so far...
  • FranconianXFranconianX449,475
    Posted on 11 September 19 at 09:34, Edited on 11 September 19 at 10:24 by FranconianXPermalink
    Thank god, finally uninstalling and selling. I hate it when games are draged pur over such a long time when there is enough newer stuff to play.
  • JeffMommJeffMomm298,244
    Posted on 11 September 19 at 14:28Permalink
    I am disappointed there aren't more achievements. I really enjoyed going back every couple weeks or so to revisit. And I love how much support they gave this game. I assumed they were going for an even 100 achievements for 2000 gamerscore. Oh well...
  • Posted on 10 October 19 at 14:07Permalink
    Not with people catering to sony's trash trophy system we wont. You can kiss the 1250, 1500 or 1750 we used to get goodbye until Microsoft makes it mandatory again.
  • Posted on 15 October 19 at 14:08Permalink
    AzaLiza said:
    Not with people catering to sony's trash trophy system we wont. You can kiss the 1250, 1500 or 1750 we used to get goodbye until Microsoft makes it mandatory again.
    Was it ever mandatory? I remember games like Condemned which had 970g, Metal Gear Rising capped at 1410g, Max Payne 3 at 1665g, etc.
    Every game dlc should follow the 250 format imo.
    "The fear of Blood tends to create fear for the Flesh"
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.