Xbox One Forum

Forum for Xbox One related discussions

Any XBox One Games I Can Idle Boost?

AuthorMessage
BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 04 September 19 at 19:22
Basically, I've been working on some games with some of My Friends and I use the XBox 360 Console. However, when I talk to them, they like to use the XBox One Console as it's got better Signal & Communication features.
Now with this in mind, I've actually managed to configure my Headset to hear the Sound Effects & Noises from the XBox 360 console. Whilst I can listen and talk to people on the XBox One Console at the same time.

The downside with all this though is I cannot work on XBox One Games, as I use the same Television to run both systems.

I was wondering, is there any XBox One Games that would require me to Stand Idle, without getting Kicked, Booted Off, or don't need me to move with the Controller to progress towards any Objectives/Achievements?

It's just a thought as I only use the XBox One during this procedure to Chat to people, apart from that, it's only burning Electricity.

Many Thanks
Secular Forever
Secular Forever
Posted on 04 September 19 at 20:04
Well Star Balls has an achievement for playing for 500 hours which can be idled. Idle champions, clicker heroes, and pure hold'em can also be idled, although Pure Hold'em takes something like 2k hours.
BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 06 September 19 at 17:10
Secular Forever said:
Well Star Balls has an achievement for playing for 500 hours which can be idled. Idle champions, clicker heroes, and pure hold'em can also be idled, although Pure Hold'em takes something like 2k hours.
Thanks for your input and suggestions.

Hmmm, in honesty the only one I guess that would work out for me is Clicker Heroes. Because Star Balls cannot be purchased in my Region, Idle Champions, not sure if that would appeal to me. And Pure Hold'Em is a Card game and I'm not good at Card games at all.

Guessing among all of these, Clicker Heroes would be the best choice. Which in truth was a game I thought about in the past.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.