Game Discussion: Gears POP! Forum

Hackerd already?

AuthorMessage
F TANK
F TANK
Posted on 04 September 19 at 22:10
Had game that started off choppy (his name was King of P4in or some shit). Then just about every pin that i set disappeared within about a second although his seened to function normal speed and a annihilated me.

I'd probably be a little less pissed had i not been demoated back to bronze over it
Proud Dad MCAL
Posted on 05 September 19 at 00:21
Yeah there’s hacks already... I ran into a guy that kept spamming the ultimate power over and over... did some research and sure enough you can get unlimited ultimate power from some hack on PC
Proud Dad MCAL
Posted on 05 September 19 at 00:22
I just want to hurry and get to the top league then all other achievements will just be a normal grind over time. I feel that with hacks like that the top league will be dominated by it in the near future
qwxx
qwxx
Posted on 05 September 19 at 02:55
Well that certainly sucks
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 05 September 19 at 12:34
F TANK said:
Had game that started off choppy (his name was King of P4in or some shit). Then just about every pin that i set disappeared within about a second although his seened to function normal speed and a annihilated me.

I'd probably be a little less pissed had i not been demoated back to bronze over it
I'm pretty sure I came across the same guy and had the same thing happen. Hadn't realised it was a hack.
Snakes (https://www.instagram.com/medway_menagerie) & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
brent1221
brent1221
Posted on 05 September 19 at 13:16
Good to know. Think I ran into a guy like that the other day. I am with you @ProudDadMCAL. Once the top league is done, I won't care as much. Hell may even demote myself for easy wins.
F TANK
F TANK
Posted on 08 September 19 at 07:01
And these clowns want us to waste money on this? This is shameful
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 08 September 19 at 20:38
Yup, definitely hacked. On my journey to gold (which I hit today, thankfully), I ran into a certain someone who started off the match with back-to-back Old Man Marcus. Obviously impossible. I proceeded to play against him a few more times and if I would get close to winning, he would spam a bunch of units right away, more than possible even during double power. I wish I could out them as this person is a member on here.
Racxie
Racxie
Posted on 08 September 19 at 23:04
NutriWhip said:
I wish I could out them as this person is a member on here.
Might be possible to report them? Although don't know if that would go against TA's rules as they're not hacking the achievements directly.
Shadow 00 Fox
Shadow 00 Fox
Posted on 10 September 19 at 19:11
Racxie said:
NutriWhip said:
I wish I could out them as this person is a member on here.
Might be possible to report them? Although don't know if that would go against TA's rules as they're not hacking the achievements directly.
On the other hand.. it is PC style, 'hack central', and they probably are just as annoyed about completing the game. Still, not cool, but I can see why they'd be doing it if they're on TA.
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 12 September 19 at 02:51
NutriWhip said:
Yup, definitely hacked. On my journey to gold (which I hit today, thankfully), I ran into a certain someone who started off the match with back-to-back Old Man Marcus. Obviously impossible. I proceeded to play against him a few more times and if I would get close to winning, he would spam a bunch of units right away, more than possible even during double power. I wish I could out them as this person is a member on here.
If you have video proof, you can post it here.
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 07h 01m 34s (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 07h 01m 36s (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
eLiTeMC251
eLiTeMC251
Posted on 12 September 19 at 17:14
It would be terrible yet funny to have someone who is hacking to be banned and restart all over, especially if it's linked to their xbox live account.
If you are reading this than you must be interested in what it has to say. Sorry to dissappint you.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 12 September 19 at 17:32
brent1221 said:
Once the top league is done, I won't care as much. Hell may even demote myself for easy wins.
Exact how I feel. Those last 300 points seem impossible for me though. I keep shifting between 1950-2100+ points. Super frustrating.
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 13 September 19 at 02:44
eLiTeMC251 said:
It would be terrible yet funny to have someone who is hacking to be banned and restart all over, especially if it's linked to their xbox live account.
Why would it be terrible? It should happen.
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 07h 01m 34s (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 07h 01m 36s (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
Drazer76
Drazer76
Posted on 14 September 19 at 23:49
I don’t see why you can’t say who it is. Better that people know..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.