Game Discussion: Torchlight II Forum

NG++ Randomly

AuthorMessage
ParticleDuality
Posted on 05 September 19 at 00:10
Working my way through NG+ and all of a sudden everything is level 86 and I’m getting no experience. Check and somehow I’m on NG++. Any fixes?
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 05 September 19 at 00:19
how do you start new game+. I have completed game but have no option on the main menu to start new game+
Goggs25
Fiatim
Fiatim
Posted on 08 September 19 at 19:43
I've not found a solution. Am working through maps to get my level up to NG++.
Murphy was an optimist. There is no idea that can't be ruined by a few well placed idiots.
ME3TSPINNER
ME3TSPINNER
Posted on 09 September 19 at 15:49
You all are very lucky.

After the game decided to jump me up to NG++ for no reason after leaving the Enclave, I decided I'd use the MapWorks to try and still level my character since I was only 54 and everything was now 80+.

Unfortunately, I woke up the next morning to find the game had decided that while I slept, I'd also managed to complete the game 3 more times and was now playing NG+5.

The other fun thing it did was act as if I'd literally just started the game, so it removed the waypoints to the Enclave and the Temple Steppes from the list of fast travel locations and I'm now stuck in the MapWorks.

I can slowly rank up using the maps, but I would have preferred to play the campaign again, especially since the loop drops from the maps seem to be extra-shitty.
Without me, it's just aweso.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 09 September 19 at 20:58
ME3TSPINNER said:
You all are very lucky.

After the game decided to jump me up to NG++ for no reason after leaving the Enclave, I decided I'd use the MapWorks to try and still level my character since I was only 54 and everything was now 80+.

Unfortunately, I woke up the next morning to find the game had decided that while I slept, I'd also managed to complete the game 3 more times and was now playing NG+5.

The other fun thing it did was act as if I'd literally just started the game, so it removed the waypoints to the Enclave and the Temple Steppes from the list of fast travel locations and I'm now stuck in the MapWorks.

I can slowly rank up using the maps, but I would have preferred to play the campaign again, especially since the loop drops from the maps seem to be extra-shitty.
Nope, not lucky. Game reset my character level and my progress for my hardcore playthrough.
ME3TSPINNER
ME3TSPINNER
Posted on 11 September 19 at 19:27
ParticleDuality said:
Nope, not lucky. Game reset my character level and my progress for my hardcore playthrough.
Awesome.

Something to look forward to, I guess...roll
Without me, it's just aweso.
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 18 September 19 at 15:52
ME3TSPINNER said:
You all are very lucky.

I got same issue you think they would have fixed the bugs by now game has been out for 7 years and its still a broken mess. I won't be buying the next torchlight game until they get off there lazy ass and fix torchlight 2
Goggs25
supkris
supkris
Posted on 20 September 19 at 17:26
Same issue for me. I am level 58 but all others on lvl 120. I entered a phase beast portal and this happened with me at ng+5. Fortunately I am getting experience and also at a rate faster than normal
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.