Game Discussion: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Forum

Boss Hunt Prep

AuthorMessage
SkinnyBoi1985
SkinnyBoi1985
Posted on 05 September 19 at 15:35
Hi guys as a fairly new player who only started when the cats v dinos cheevos became obtainable, what characters should I focus on for the possible boss hunts coming up and how high should I get them, plan on playing pretty much now until event if it happens
FrozenImplosion
Posted on 05 September 19 at 20:01
First and foremost need to know what the next boss will likely be, since this will mean you should focus leveling/getting items for specific zombies or for specific plants. For plants it's safe to focus on vampire sunflower and for zombies it's safe to focus on either toxic brains or a scientist like astronaut, but scientist definitely needs the heal bomb item which to this day I still have not received in a pack :(
Ian 1485
Ian 1485
Posted on 05 September 19 at 20:13
Shame on me but never heard of that heal bomb, is it in the sticker shop?
Zwaveldioxide
Zwaveldioxide
Posted on 06 September 19 at 06:00
Ian 1485 said:
Heal bomb is an ability that you can use instead of your sticky bombs. It's a big ball you throw out that explodes with health after a few seconds. It can be obtained randomly by buying sticker packs, or you can buy it from Rux if he happens to sell it
Ian 1485
Ian 1485
Posted on 06 September 19 at 08:26
Zwaveldioxide said:
Ian 1485 said:
Heal bomb is an ability that you can use instead of your sticky bombs. It's a big ball you throw out that explodes with health after a few seconds. It can be obtained randomly by buying sticker packs, or you can buy it from Rux if he happens to sell it
Appreciate that, will look at Rux everytime he is in, or go mad and spend a load in the sticker shop!
Kamera
Kamera
Posted on 06 September 19 at 16:52
SkinnyBoi1985 said:
Hi guys as a fairly new player who only started when the cats v dinos cheevos became obtainable, what characters should I focus on for the possible boss hunts coming up and how high should I get them, plan on playing pretty much now until event if it happens
Yeah it all depends on what the actual boss is. If you have the plants or zombies mentioned in the boss hunt guides posted in the EA forums or Reddit, I highly recommend leveling those characters up to max rank or close to it. Offline gnome bomb or Gardens and Graveyards are good modes to help level characters.
Ian 1485
Ian 1485
Posted on 10 September 19 at 16:36
Ian 1485 said:
Zwaveldioxide said:
Ian 1485 said:
Appreciate that, will look at Rux everytime he is in, or go mad and spend a load in the sticker shop!
Rux has the heal bomb in his selection (or did for me anyway) in case anyone wants to buy (if this is the same for everyone). 500,000 is the cost.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 10 September 19 at 16:42
These prices are just ridiculous laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
fabian907
fabian907
Posted on 26 September 19 at 19:03
Guess I better start grinding.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.