Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Final Lost Tale of Greece is Out Now for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

AuthorMessage
BulbAssured
Posted on 05 September 19 at 16:24
It looks like Sokrates has got himself in some trouble

Please click here to read the story: The Final Lost Tale of Greece is Out Now for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
benjoni
benjoni
Posted on 05 September 19 at 16:32
Does it have an achievement?
MUIMags
MUIMags
Posted on 05 September 19 at 16:37
benjoni said:
Does it have an achievement?
You think it would, but I haven't found any sign of one anywhere😧
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 05 September 19 at 16:41
Yeah, just checked. No Achievement. I’ll hold off playing this then as they may patch an Achievement in with the next update if Discovery Tour has them too, although no Achievements have been announced for Tuesday’s release yet.
Kennyannydenny
Posted on 05 September 19 at 16:47
This has been out since yesterday but no it doesn't have an achievement (yet). I'm waiting until after Discovery Tour has been released in case it does get one then. I'll be playing them either way though.
SwordofWhedon
SwordofWhedon
Posted on 05 September 19 at 17:24
Freakin So-crates
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 05 September 19 at 17:38, Edited on 05 September 19 at 17:46 by HolyHalfDead
They added this last week in an update, along with the Ikaros pack, but unlike in the past they didn’t add achievements.
What is Sargon selling at the Oikos of the Olympians? (Updated 3rd Sep 2019)

There have been so many people complaining about them constantly adding new content, and begging them to stop adding achievements to this game. At least those people can delete the game now without having to play this and move on.

But I would have liked them to round it off to 2000G and maybe 100 achievements.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 05 September 19 at 17:45
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
Yeah, just checked. No Achievement. I’ll hold off playing this then as they may patch an Achievement in with the next update if Discovery Tour has them too, although no Achievements have been announced for Tuesday’s release yet.
The Discovery Tour was added in update 1.50 so it’s unlikely there will be another update before Tuesday.

I made a save before I started playing it, just in case though.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Saint G Man 93
Posted on 05 September 19 at 18:06
Good no new achievements let the game die now
The Gamer Formerly Known as thisisgman
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 05 September 19 at 18:43
I find that stupid if there is no achieves for it after all we get achieves for all other parts of the quest but not for the final part.
Goggs25
Dale Baldwin
Dale Baldwin
Posted on 05 September 19 at 18:49, Edited on 05 September 19 at 18:50 by Dale Baldwin
HolyHalfDead said:
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
The Discovery Tour was added in update 1.50 so it’s unlikely there will be another update before Tuesday.

I made a save before I started playing it, just in case though.
Achievements and updates are not necessarily linked. For example, Just Cause 4's DLC achievements were only just added today when the DLC's been out for season pass holders for a week, and there was no further game update to add the support for them; they just work.

It's still possible achievements will be added for the discovery tour, so I'm certainly holding fire until that goes live before I start this final lost tale - that or Ubisoft confirm they aren't adding any.
Kennyannydenny
Posted on 05 September 19 at 19:14
People who don't want to get more achievements should just stop playing. Saying things like letting the game "die" is pretty sad as some people, like me, enjoy getting back to the game and getting more chievos etc. Just stop playing it if you don't want it. You can even set your settings here on TA so it's not counted against you. Bye bye, make room for people who actually like playing it wave
Assassin PlL
Assassin PlL
Posted on 05 September 19 at 19:38
Kennyannydenny said:
People who don't want to get more achievements should just stop playing. Saying things like letting the game "die" is pretty sad
It's a sad TRUTH. This game should die already. If the game is great I'm gonna play it after gettin achievements (just started RDR2 for the third time). I hate when developer forcing me to play some trash dlcs because they added achievements (and those tales are TRASH).
Saint G Man 93
Posted on 05 September 19 at 19:39
Kennyannydenny said:
People who don't want to get more achievements should just stop playing. Saying things like letting the game "die" is pretty sad as some people, like me, enjoy getting back to the game and getting more chievos etc. Just stop playing it if you don't want it. You can even set your settings here on TA so it's not counted against you. Bye bye, make room for people who actually like playing it wave
The reason i don't want any more achievements is that its annoying to keep coming back to get achievements after i have already got all the achievements from the base game and the 2 expansions assassin's creed odyssey is the most boring ac game ever it's just a chore to play and this is coming from a og assassin's creed fan
Saint G Man 93
Posted on 05 September 19 at 19:41
Assassin PlL said:
Kennyannydenny said:
People who don't want to get more achievements should just stop playing. Saying things like letting the game "die" is pretty sad
It's a sad TRUTH. This game should die already. If the game is great I'm gonna play it after gettin achievements (just started RDR2 for the third time). I hate when developer forcing me to play some trash dlcs because they added achievements (and those tales are TRASH).
Yeah those tales quests are trash
Kennyannydenny
Posted on 05 September 19 at 19:50
Saint G Man 93 said:
Assassin PlL said:
Kennyannydenny said:
Yeah those tales quests are trash
No one is forcing you to do anything Assassin PIL. You could also choose, you know, not playing it anymore.

As for the Lost Tales of Greece, I actually like them, find some very interesting. Maybe they're trash in your eyes Saint G, but that doesn't mean it's trash for everyone. Besides, you complete the Tales more often than not within 25 min. I mean, couldn't be easier to complete than that, other than scooping so low as Steam achievements have.

Anyhow, you can't please everyone as developer.
Assassin PlL
Assassin PlL
Posted on 05 September 19 at 20:02
Kennyannydenny said:
No one is forcing you to do anything Assassin PIL. You could also choose, you know, not playing it anymore.

As for the Lost Tales of Greece, I actually like them, find some very interesting.
They could choose to not adding achievements to those TRASH tales just like they did right now. If you like those TRASH tales so much you don't need achievements to play them. You know I speak facts don't argue with the truth.
Kennyannydenny
Posted on 05 September 19 at 20:33
Assassin PlL said:
Kennyannydenny said:

As for the Lost Tales of Greece, I actually like them, find some very interesting.
They could choose to not adding achievements to those TRASH tales just like they did right now. If you like those TRASH tales so much you don't need achievements to play them. You know I speak facts don't argue with the truth.
Haha what? Argue with the truth?! Hahaha laugh I mean, putting anything in caps doesn't make it more true. Neither that it is your opinion makes it any more true, unless your name is Trump and you think you're some big shot.

And you're quite correct, I don't need achievements to play the FUN Lost Tales of Greece. I have 970 hours in my AC Odyssey so, don't you worry pal, i'll be playing them one way or another. Achievements are just a good bonus in this case.
Assassin PlL
Assassin PlL
Posted on 05 September 19 at 20:49
Kennyannydenny said:
And you're quite correct
I know like I said I speak only facts. Enjoy your (not) TRASH tales.
Calrethi
Calrethi
Posted on 05 September 19 at 20:56
Assassin PlL said:
Kennyannydenny said:
And you're quite correct
I know like I said I speak only facts. Enjoy your (not) TRASH tales.
You speak opinions.
Anyone who capitalises an entire word is not worth listening too as they clearly have nothing of any intelligence to say
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.