Game Discussion: Gears 5

Achievements not unlocking?

• xxDKANExxxxDKANExx338,285
    Posted on 06 September 19 at 22:56Permalink
    Anyone else having a problem with Gears 5 achievements not unlocking? I’ve completed the requirements for And...He’s all yours and Beginning of a beautiful friendship an neither unlocked? Servers have been a mess for co-op play too super disappointing this is the way games are released now.
  • Mauler16Mauler16219,931
    Posted on 06 September 19 at 23:50Permalink
    Me and my friend just finished campaign and haven't had the last achievements unlock plus both have a different % on completion for all acts so dont know how that's happened and no game is saying we haven't done any of the campaign
  • CRZYSPZCRZYSPZ527,572
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 00:30Permalink
    The campaign select shows I've completed all acts of the campaign, but the achievement says I'm at 93%.
  • Posted on 07 September 19 at 00:31Permalink
    xxDKANExx said:
    super disappointing this is the way games are released now.
    Don't play them then?
    Wait until the game is stable, and then purchase / play the game.
  • xxDKANExxxxDKANExx338,285
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 02:27Permalink
    Crazy Dutchman said:
    xxDKANExx said:
    Don't play them then?
    Yeah shame on the consumer for expecting a working product.
  • Posted on 07 September 19 at 02:29Permalink
    Crazy Dutchman said:
    xxDKANExx said:
    Don't play them then?
    Not everyone wants to wait a month to play a game they’ve been looking forward to, missing out and potentially having things spoiled along the way. Also it’s fair to expect something to work when you buy it.
  • Posted on 07 September 19 at 02:34Permalink
    I did all 3 objectives for the day for tour of duty and achievement didn't pop. I'm also occasionally not getting match experience/rewards after finishing versus and escape matches. I think its just buggy right now.
  • Afram64Afram64277,801
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 09:27Permalink
    Yeah getting some issues too. After finishing a match it says there was an error retrieving the results and xp. You do still get it, as I'm still ranking up, but it just doesn't display at the end of the match. Haven't go the achievement for playing an arcade match either. Online is a bit slow and buggy at the minute it appears.
  • Dave BodomDave Bodom776,308
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 09:35Permalink
    Crazy Dutchman said:
    xxDKANExx said:
    Don't play them then?
    While I feel the same at times, its awful as consumers some of us are de-sensitised that much by broken games we expect it.
  • CinderkinCinderkin637,739
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 16:42Permalink
    Same here. I finished 3 tour of duty objectives and the achievement is sitting at 33% unlocked. The game has been really unfortunate for me in it's current state. Hoping it will be smoother tomorrow as I want to jump into campaign with a buddy.
  • KAW 24KAW 24241,315
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 16:59Permalink
    Some, including myself, are having problems with 'My Place in the Machine'. I have a placement in TDM but the achievement hasn't unlocked.
  • Posted on 07 September 19 at 17:11Permalink
    Servers are definitely causing issues with tracking. I finished the game running Insane solo, achievement progress for completing all acts was stuck at 93% and all acts Insane 93%.

Figured out that for some reason the game hasn't registered Act 2 Chapter 3, redid it solo insane. Achievement for completing all acts on Insane unlocked, achievement for just completing all act regardless of difficulty, still stuck at 93. Makes no sense.
  • Ivan610Ivan610369,076
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 18:37, Edited on 08 September 19 at 14:00 by Ivan610Permalink
    I’m at corporal II but no achievement for reaching corporal yet. Only shows 50 percent on the tracker.

Edit: corporal popped after about 12 hours, but now the one for qualifying in ranked won’t pop and collectibles in campaign are even more screwed up than yesterday.
  • Posted on 07 September 19 at 19:39Permalink
    KAW 24 said:
    Some, including myself, are having problems with 'My Place in the Machine'. I have a placement in TDM but the achievement hasn't unlocked.
    I placed this morning at around 10 am and when I got back from doing a few things and relaunched the game at 2 pm and it unlocked right away.
  • Posted on 07 September 19 at 21:21, Edited on 07 September 19 at 22:04 by 愛野 美奈子Permalink
    my achievements arent progressing won 5 or 6 arcade matches still says 20% aka 1 win and all other tracking achievements arent progressing either
    Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight <3
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r565,978
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 22:03Permalink
    Currently got 6 achievements which have stopped tracking. cry Gonna hold off on trying to get anymore until they’ve fixed the server issues.
  • Posted on 07 September 19 at 22:04Permalink
    There have been a whole lot of bugs for me, ranging from collectibles not registering, most achievers not popping, achievement tracker not working (for any achievement, they all say 0%), level completion not registering, not being able to retrieve stats... a bit of a mess TBH.
  • GoW ButtersGoW Butters144,893
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 22:17Permalink
    Yeah I've won about 10 games of arcade and my tracker is only on 40%
    I don't really know what I'm talking about.
  • OppaErichOppaErich220,742
    Posted on 07 September 19 at 23:33Permalink
    Didn't get the timeshare chievo. And these badge slide says 0/x for anything.
  • Posted on 07 September 19 at 23:41Permalink
    Nothing is unlocking for me today, yesterday everything unlocked fine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.