Game Discussion: Just Cause 4 Forum

Achievement didn’t unlock, replay mission

AuthorMessage
xNeo21x
xNeo21x
Posted on 07 September 19 at 07:51
So due to the Xbox Live issues today, I was having trouble signing into Xbox Live. Once I finally was able to, I started playing Danger Rising. I ended up beating the story and killing Miller but I didn’t get the achievement. I was able to see all the pages of the guide and see what friends were online and what games they were playing but when I went back to the dashboard, there was the tile in the bottom right telling me to Connect to Live. I rebooted my Xbox and had no issues logging back into live and continued playing Danger Rising. I’ve now got the achievement for the hover board courses which don’t even unlock until you defeat Miller but I still don’t have the achievement for defeating him. How can I replay that mission or force that achievement to unlock since the conditions have been met? I can’t find anything to change save slots cause starting a new game will erase my current progress. I’m not going to start a whole new game and overwrite my existing data for this one achievement when I’ve logged nearly 100 hours in this game. What do I do?
xNeo21x
xNeo21x
Posted on 07 September 19 at 08:04
Never mind, I found that from the start menu you can go to Options>Saves and there are multiple save slots. I’ll just have to start a new game on another slot and play Danger Rising again.
PurpleYoshiXx
PurpleYoshiXx
Posted on 07 September 19 at 17:14
I had the same problem. Thought I got all the dlc achievements but they wouldn't unlock. Played game this morning all of them unlocked
xNeo21x
xNeo21x
Posted on 07 September 19 at 22:08
So I started a new game slot and have unlocked pilots and the first 2 dlcs but not Danger Rising. Anyone know at what point Danger Rising becomes playable?
PurpleYoshiXx
PurpleYoshiXx
Posted on 08 September 19 at 00:58
Try playing the game and while the game is open go to network settings and disconnect. Than go back in the game for a few minutes. Than go back to network settings and go back online and the achievements that didnt unlock before should unlock when you go back online and go back to game. Worked for me this morning. So I hope this helps others
xNeo21x
xNeo21x
Posted on 08 September 19 at 01:26
I tried the offline/online thing, even tried deleting my local save data and letting it resync to no effect. Started a new game on another save slot and after completing the Agency Distress Beacon mission (it’s just a cutscene after the mission that unlocks pilots), I was able to start the Danger Rising dlc. Played through it again and when I killed Miller this time, the achievement unlocked.
Tenreth
Tenreth
Posted on 08 September 19 at 19:58, Edited on 08 September 19 at 21:42 by Tenreth
Man fuck this. Miller bugged... The whole shit-dlc again? ffs

Edit: THANK YOU PurpleYoshiXx!! I've just tried this and it worked. Thank you! clap
AJD Salvation
AJD Salvation
Posted on 29 September 19 at 20:59
Same problem. Bugged achievement.

Tried what PurpleYoshiXx said. Can confirm that it works. Thanks. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.