TrueAchievements Mobile Forum

Forum for discussing the mobile version of the site

TA Mobile Site- Not displaying

AuthorMessage
Sluggor
165,616
Sluggor
Posted on 07 September 19 at 23:07
I have a TA Pro subscription but for some reason the TA mobile site doesn't display for me.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.
Koding
871,918
Koding
Posted on 08 September 19 at 00:13
If you go to TA on your mobile device and you're not getting the mobile site, go to the bottom of the page. Most of them have text there saying 'View on mobile'. Tap on the word mobile and this will take you to the mobile version of TA.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
nuloid
231,308
nuloid
Posted on 23 September 19 at 09:34
Koding said:
If you go to TA on your mobile device and you're not getting the mobile site, go to the bottom of the page. Most of them have text there saying 'View on mobile'. Tap on the word mobile and this will take you to the mobile version of TA.
It's not working for me, the link that says "Mobile" at the bottom just reloads PC version of TA.
Koding
871,918
Koding
Posted on 23 September 19 at 11:58
nuloid said:
It's not working for me, the link that says "Mobile" at the bottom just reloads PC version of TA.
The TA mobile site is a Pro membership only feature. If you'd like to sign up or get more information on one, go to this page:

TrueAchievements Pro Account
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
nuloid
231,308
nuloid
Posted on 23 September 19 at 12:47
Koding said:
nuloid said:
It's not working for me, the link that says "Mobile" at the bottom just reloads PC version of TA.
The TA mobile site is a Pro membership only feature. If you'd like to sign up or get more information on one, go to this page:

TrueAchievements Pro Account
Ok, I didn't know that. So that's why I did be able to view the mobile version when I didn't sign in my account. Thank you for information.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.