Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

"Crash and Sunburn" Achievements Revealed for Trials Rising

AuthorMessage
BulbAssured
Posted on 09 September 19 at 12:21
The Crash and Sunburn expansion releases tomorrow- take a look through the achievements!

Please click here to read the story: "Crash and Sunburn" Achievements Revealed for Trials Rising
Elite1111111111
Posted on 09 September 19 at 12:34, Edited on 09 September 19 at 12:34 by Elite1111111111
110? Oof. Why you gotta be weird Redlynx?

Shouldn't be too hard a completion, although it depends if there's another gimme Skill Game for the Diamond medal.
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 09 September 19 at 12:45
It'll be hard for me, I'm sure. In fact, I probably won't ever complete it. I don't know how to get even a bronze medal any of the extreme tracks so far, although I've managed to at least finish half of them. I've managed to gold most hard tracks at least, but extreme is too much for me. I still look forward to playing this, I've been very surprised at how much fun this game has been.
If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
Kindled Knave
Kindled Knave
Posted on 09 September 19 at 13:13
This game's DLC is fun, but disappointed they didn't follow the same route as Trials Fusion. Just 2 DLCs adter the previous entry had 7? It is SO dumb. Plus, 250G per DLC as well.
fighterx93chipp
Posted on 09 September 19 at 13:20
Kindled Knave said:
This game's DLC is fun, but disappointed they didn't follow the same route as Trials Fusion. Just 2 DLCs adter the previous entry had 7? It is SO dumb. Plus, 250G per DLC as well.
Uhhh the games been out not even a year lmao. I get the 250G/dlc but the argument that they have only 2 DLC’s so far is a bit far fetched and kind of a dumb statement to make... regardless I’m very excited for this dlc. They took way too long in between expansions imho since the first pack was a few months after release... hoping there is an easier diamond track and hopefully I can get the gold times on extremes again!
Xtasian 0stix
Xtasian 0stix
Posted on 09 September 19 at 14:00
Pretty much the same as the previous dlc, ok with that.

Platinum on all continents should be ok and same, need a cool skill game for diamond ;)

Can’t wait for this to be installed on my box !!
Sky Maniac
Sky Maniac
Posted on 09 September 19 at 14:08
Schinderdiv said:
It'll be hard for me, I'm sure. In fact, I probably won't ever complete it. I don't know how to get even a bronze medal any of the extreme tracks so far, although I've managed to at least finish half of them. I've managed to gold most hard tracks at least, but extreme is too much for me. I still look forward to playing this, I've been very surprised at how much fun this game has been.
As long as you keep finding it fun, you'll get better.
You'll pick up the techniques to get gold on extremes without even realising after a while smile
Sky Maniac
Sky Maniac
Posted on 09 September 19 at 14:22, Edited on 09 September 19 at 14:23 by Sky Maniac
fighterx93chipp said:
Kindled Knave said:
Uhhh the games been out not even a year lmao. I get the 250G/dlc but the argument that they have only 2 DLC’s so far is a bit far fetched and kind of a dumb statement to make... regardless I’m very excited for this dlc. They took way too long in between expansions imho since the first pack was a few months after release... hoping there is an easier diamond track and hopefully I can get the gold times on extremes again!
Well seeing as the season pass is for only 2 DLC's and there has been no further information on potential future content - it's not such a "dumb" statement...
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 09 September 19 at 15:50
Indeed, it's kinda funny when people make dumb statements without realizing there will only be 2 DLCs laugh Honestly, everything about Rising is a downgrade from Fusion like the world map design, track challenges, squirrel placements, etc. They spent too much time making the game more commercial and trying to be better than the defecation that was Blood Dragon rather than just sticking with what was executed extremely well in Evolution and Fusion.
Your all-time low just lowered again
Jakez123
Jakez123
Posted on 09 September 19 at 21:01
according to blaze there will be more content for rising for the next few years.
Mr Chaotix
Mr Chaotix
Posted on 09 September 19 at 22:58
Narcissist Code said:
Indeed, it's kinda funny when people make dumb statements without realizing there will only be 2 DLCs laugh Honestly, everything about Rising is a downgrade from Fusion like the world map design, track challenges, squirrel placements, etc. They spent too much time making the game more commercial and trying to be better than the defecation that was Blood Dragon rather than just sticking with what was executed extremely well in Evolution and Fusion.
They have plans to release "free" track packs each season, last seasons track pack got delayed lol. The track packs while labelled free, will cost in game acorns. I doubt achievements will be tied to these though.
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 12 September 19 at 20:34
well, this crash and sunburn latterly crashes the game everytime I try to start it, its broken, tried everything.
Head in the clouds,...But I can't see the Lord
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.