Game Discussion: Gears 5 Forum

Allies need to add few people to friends list that play a lot

AuthorMessage
I Ebon Hawk I
1,348,768
I Ebon Hawk I
Posted on 07 October 19 at 08:34
Uh0h its Renaud said:
BrutalPandaX said:
Uh0h its Renaud said:
Add your name here if you’re on eastern or central time and you’re serious about these achievements. I need to play horde for days and days and days. I’m usually on allllll Saturday and for a couple hours in the evening during the week. I have all Seriously achievements so you know I’m in for the long haul. Please don’t add your name unless you’re super duper serious
Add me with a message, I'm on every night somewhere between 8pm-12am EST. Can go to 1am on weekends

1.Uh0h its Renaud (The 0 is the number zero)
2.RobbiWanKenobi
3.HellSpawnCF
4.BrutalPandaX
5.WizardSleeve082
6. Groznia
7. I Ebon Hawk I

Could still use two more :) Just in case people aren’t on
Mister Dutchie
Posted on 07 October 19 at 13:19
Looking tot a couple of decent players willing to get to wave 50 and getting the other Horde cheevos.

GT: Mister Dutchie

Online right now

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 07 October 19 at 14:23
GT: Sergeant Squawk
I'm up for trying to rank up allies and doing horde/escape achievements
AbsoIuteZero x
Posted on 07 October 19 at 16:07, Edited on 07 October 19 at 16:07 by AbsoIuteZero x
I will be going through this thread adding people, but please feel free to send me a request. I play about 3 hours a day on weekdays and pretty much all day on Saturdays and Sundays. I am in EST. I play all game modes and am down for anything, even campaign and escape haha. I have all level 10+ characters on horde and am almost reup number 3.

GT: Absoiutezero x (Note the "L" in absolute is actually an uppercase "i").
AbsoIuteZero x
Posted on 07 October 19 at 16:08, Edited on 07 October 19 at 16:17 by AbsoIuteZero x
I Ebon Hawk I said:
Uh0h its Renaud said:
BrutalPandaX said:
Uh0h its Renaud said:
Add your name here if you’re on eastern or central time and you’re serious about these achievements. I need to play horde for days and days and days. I’m usually on allllll Saturday and for a couple hours in the evening during the week. I have all Seriously achievements so you know I’m in for the long haul. Please don’t add your name unless you’re super duper serious
Add me with a message, I'm on every night somewhere between 8pm-12am EST. Can go to 1am on weekends

1.Uh0h its Renaud (The 0 is the number zero)
2.RobbiWanKenobi
3.HellSpawnCF
4.BrutalPandaX
5.WizardSleeve082
6. Groznia
7. I Ebon Hawk I
8. Absoiutezero x

Could still use two more :) Just in case people aren’t on
Groznia
306,572
Groznia
Posted on 07 October 19 at 16:41, Edited on 07 October 19 at 16:57 by Groznia
I added most of you but Hellspawn and Wizard I kept getting could not find your gt when I searched for you both.
RxAxMxPxAxGxE
Posted on 07 October 19 at 17:13
I am on every night around 1130pm eastern and on Fridays and Saturdays I can get on any time. Please add me or message me looking forward to allies achievement also will play any mode. Thanks.

My GT: LegendKiLLa20
BaronVoNewman
989,473
BaronVoNewman
Posted on 07 October 19 at 21:56
looking for players available after 6pm eastern time everyday
Bvn
Groznia
306,572
Groznia
Posted on 08 October 19 at 01:39
BaronVoNewman said:
looking for players available after 6pm eastern time everyday
I'm good for that on days when I don't have a session with another group. You are of course welcome to apply to those as well. They usually start at 8pm EST and finish by 11.
Wraithtech
323,035
Wraithtech
Posted on 08 October 19 at 20:50
Somebody hit me up. I'm on almost every night.
Uh0h its Renaud
Posted on 08 October 19 at 23:00
AbsoIuteZero x said:
I Ebon Hawk I said:
Uh0h its Renaud said:
BrutalPandaX said:
Uh0h its Renaud said:
Add your name here if you’re on eastern or central time and you’re serious about these achievements. I need to play horde for days and days and days. I’m usually on allllll Saturday and for a couple hours in the evening during the week. I have all Seriously achievements so you know I’m in for the long haul. Please don’t add your name unless you’re super duper serious
Add me with a message, I'm on every night somewhere between 8pm-12am EST. Can go to 1am on weekends

1.Uh0h its Renaud (The 0 is the number zero)
2.RobbiWanKenobi
3.HellSpawnCF
4.BrutalPandaX
5.WizardSleeve082
6. Groznia
7. I Ebon Hawk I
8. Absoiutezero x

Could still use two more :) Just in case people aren’t on
I’ve added and messaged everyone on the list. Been playing with a bunch of you, it’s been a pleasure so far. Lets keep it going :)
TheBigBalla23
438,199
TheBigBalla23
Posted on 09 October 19 at 00:02
Im looking for a dedicated squad too. Can play most weeknights after 530pm est. Lets knock out the horde achievements and play against the bots and get this over with! Message me whenever!
Turtzerker
330,725
Turtzerker
Posted on 09 October 19 at 04:13
Requirements for Ally levels was lowered this past weekend. Ally Level 1 is now 125 points instead of 250.
Uh0h its Renaud
Posted on 09 October 19 at 10:15, Edited on 09 October 19 at 10:15 by Uh0h its Renaud
Turtzerker said:
Requirements for Ally levels was lowered this past weekend. Ally Level 1 is now 125 points instead of 250.
Wish they lowered the rest. Lvl 2-3 is 3000 points :(
I Get HUGE
224,527
I Get HUGE
Posted on 11 October 19 at 03:03
Add me on daily
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.