Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

What we are Streaming This Week: Torchlight II, Creature in the Well & Trials Rising DLC

AuthorMessage
Canezza
Canezza
Posted on 09 September 19 at 16:41
Plus plenty of game codes to giveaway

Please click here to read the story: What we are Streaming This Week: Torchlight II, Creature in the Well & Trials Rising DLC
Nighthawk205
Nighthawk205
Posted on 09 September 19 at 17:43
Hoping to tune in to watch Torchlight II... that game is a lot of fun!
freedomgirl85
freedomgirl85
Posted on 09 September 19 at 18:12
any plans to go back to streaming newly released ID@xbox games that no one has ever heard of?

streams were quite awesome with the unpredictability of game quality and especially fun if the streamer was "suffering" through a hour of game play. It made for some quite interesting interactions and chat
wookieepuppy
wookieepuppy
Posted on 09 September 19 at 23:09
Creature in the well is a good game...

...but I am really struggling with the boss levels....in fact I am stuck ! I cannot do the last 2 before unlocking the final level....shame really because other than that I have really enjoyed it.

I am glad iit was “free” in the game pass, rather than having spent real money on it.

Verdict: good game ruined (for me) by overly difficult/frustrating boss levels.
Aeon2001
Aeon2001
Posted on 10 September 19 at 09:36
Woookiepuppy, same here....enjoyed this unique game, but got stuck on the bosses of the last two levels before going down the well. I have no problems with hard games, but when hard turns into completely unfair and dependent on sheer luck, not skill, then I´m out.

The absolutely worst is the second phase on one boss fight, with that tiny platform with two bomb columns on it randomly triggered by the creature. The guy who designed these boss fights should be publicly hung, quartered and raped... ;)
Canezza
Canezza
Posted on 10 September 19 at 10:46
freedomgirl85 said:
any plans to go back to streaming newly released ID@xbox games that no one has ever heard of?

streams were quite awesome with the unpredictability of game quality and especially fun if the streamer was "suffering" through a hour of game play. It made for some quite interesting interactions and chat
Creature in the Well is an ID game that was released last week. We are mixing up streams a bit more with the addition of games coming to Game Pass, but we still will be streaming ID titles! smile
TymanTheLong
TymanTheLong
Posted on 11 September 19 at 10:23
I love Torchlight 2 but it seriously needs a solid post-launch patch. There’s so much that just isn’t working right.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.