Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: September 10th, 2019

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK644,367
  • Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles523,659
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 03:10
    Yeah!clap
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 September 19 at 03:11
    Can't remember the last time Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II went on sale.
    twitter.com/jay_smith
  • Posted on 10 September 19 at 03:14
    If they started to put all the dlcs on sale for games I would start actually buying shit from the 360 sales each week...
  • Thrawn526Thrawn526321,045
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 03:18
    I NVIII I said:
    If they started to put all the dlcs on sale for games I would start actually buying shit from the 360 sales each week...
    Seriously, how much are they missing out on by not putting DLC on sale as well.
  • PirateRyanGPirateRyanG189,797
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 03:28
    Resident Evil it is.

Maybe Resident Evil 0. Not sure, yet.
  • Dr MartyDr Marty952,663
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 03:30
    I just want Call of Duty Classic to go on sale again. The last 360 game that is digital only and not BC. After that I'm done with my 360...
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,534,563
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 03:53
    Hard corps please ;!!
  • Posted on 10 September 19 at 05:55
    It's at the point where I'm looking for some insane DLC sales and $5 sales on games I own on disc to convert them to digital. That's it for the 360.
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB1,160,378
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 05:58
    I wish Capcom had put all the 360 games on backwards compatibility. Probably would have helped their sales, since there are raving RE fans that would buy the games on both platforms.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx674,338
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 07:11
    warning
  • Posted on 10 September 19 at 07:17
    It's not like the 360 doesn't have a lot of digital games (Tons are physical only, but there's still a good amount of digital), so why not put them on sale?
  • Posted on 10 September 19 at 08:58, Edited on 10 September 19 at 09:09 by sonikchilidog
    Cemetery Girls said:
    It's not like the 360 doesn't have a lot of digital games (Tons are physical only, but there's still a good amount of digital), so why not put them on sale?
    Agreed. My go-to philosophy for buying games if it's on sale and it's digital-only it's an insta-buy because of the nature of a digital marketplace (delistings, most not announced, you're SOL if you don't know someone IRL who was fortunate enough to have them; i think everyone really appreciates the publishers that go out of their way to announce them). I always ignore dual-format games because digital isn't a requirement if you can buy one pre-owned through ebay or a game store. This applies to DLC too if there's something like a GOTY edition that has some/all of them like Fallout (strictly on-disc though, codes are never a guarantee unless the game is brand new :/). I don't have to worry about bc because I don't own a One and even if I did I would never sell my 360 so I'd always have those games to play.

Imagine if they did a mega-sale similar to the Spring or Super Game Sales but strictly for digital-only games.
  • Posted on 10 September 19 at 09:24
    These 360 sales just seem to be getting worse and worse. Why don't they just do a massive one-off sale with up to 90% off everything (DLC included) and then just kill off support for the console altogether? There tonnes of dlc I want for 360 games but, I'm not willing to pay full price for any of it
  • JullianGGJullianGG963,057
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 12:08
    Sonic's Second Week of Sales.. Interesting...
    JuIIIian
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,352,821
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 13:41
    Thrawn526 said:
    I NVIII I said:
    Seriously, how much are they missing out on by not putting DLC on sale as well.
    Probably less than they would by not pulling in full priced DLC purchases with cheap game purchases. Everyone always asks this question, but if the other way made more money, we'd always see it.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,044,077
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 14:47
    A fat no this week
  • KolerikerKoleriker581,509
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 15:19
    Is somebody gonna play Battlefield 1943?
  • saturnsailorsaturnsailor549,158
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 15:55
    darkavenger786 said:
    These 360 sales just seem to be getting worse and worse. Why don't they just do a massive one-off sale with up to 90% off everything (DLC included) and then just kill off support for the console altogether? There tonnes of dlc I want for 360 games but, I'm not willing to pay full price for any of it
    True enough, these weekly sales are pretty sad. There are only about 2 or 3 big annual sales on 360 games. What I find disturbing is that you want to kill off support for the 360. Many people only have the 360 still. What about those who miss your proposed last gigantic sale? Seems selfish to deprive them of the opportunity just because they were busy doing something else when it happened. No, 360 support should continue forever. I feel you are confusing it with the mistake called the PS3.
    saturnsailor
  • Pmalone6Pmalone6360,272
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 16:01
    Just a heads up and I'm sure most people are smarter than I and would not have made this mistake, however Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0 are not backwards compatible. I bought them awhile back but only have an Xbox One so just sat there with a frown on my face when I went to play them.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.