Game Discussion: Gears 5 Forum

Escape Despawn

AuthorMessage
TJenks1308
TJenks1308
Posted on 10 September 19 at 06:11, Edited on 10 September 19 at 06:19 by TJenks1308
Hey guys, I think I've found out about a useful glitch for Escape, it despawns every enemy at the part after you reach the safe room.

This is what I understand, you have to:
-Reach the saferoom

-After doors open, 1 person leaves the game then rejoins.

-After he leaves you and the other player attempt to go to at least the supply cache before the last room.

-You have to have gotten the attention of every enemy on the map I think.

-When he joins, don't revive him, once you think every enemy has seen you, die.

-It will restart you in the saferoom, and when you exit you will see no enemies at all.

Note: If their are still enemies on the map, just get their attention then die, they should despawn afterwards.

You can't do the despawn on the first part, so you have to do the first part legit.

Do this before it's patched

Edit: Sadly, you can't do this on Master Difficulty as respawns are disabled and if everyone dies, the game ends.
The Real Daemon
Posted on 10 September 19 at 13:34
I had this happen while I was playing with randoms, was wondering why there were no enemies on the map haha.
Gintama ZURA
Gintama ZURA
Posted on 10 September 19 at 13:37
I was playing with my brother and a friend and we found this by accident. We were curious if this was a thing, and that appears to be the case. I'd surprised if it's not eventually patched though.
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 11 September 19 at 06:14
Abuse this while you can on as high a difficulty as you can manage. I was getting upwards of 5k xp a game in like 7~ minutes by far the best xp method until it gets fixed
Too many games not enough time
ninjaraiden2003
Posted on 11 September 19 at 15:47, Edited on 11 September 19 at 22:52 by ninjaraiden2003
If anyone fancies doing this feel free to give me an invite. I've beaten it up to Insane legit so I'd love to get my Inconceivable completions done for progress towards the "Master of my domain" achievement.

Be happy to do it just for some XP farming too!
FoRty9
FoRty9
Posted on 11 September 19 at 20:18
Can we get a little more detail? what map are we doing this on?
Michel
Michel
Posted on 11 September 19 at 22:19
ninjaraiden2003 said:
If anyone fancies doing this feel free to give me an invite. I've beaten it up to Elite legit with randoms in matchmaking so would love to get my Insane and Inconceivable completions done for progress towards the "Master of my domain" achievement.

Be happy to do it just for some XP farming too!
down for it to if you end up finding someone else
Gingerbread Hat
Posted on 12 September 19 at 13:20
If anyones free for this I'd like to get some farming done with escape characters. Drop me a message
WhitestAFI2ICAN
Posted on 12 September 19 at 16:44
If there’s no enemies I’m guessing this is useless for character level progression? Only good for xp?
OneBad15
OneBad15
Posted on 12 September 19 at 17:35
Your char will level up.
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 13 September 19 at 05:01
what is the method? and how many players needed? just 2 or 3?
Have no fear, Amjad is here
IGBNOOBMASTER69
Posted on 13 September 19 at 05:20
I'm down as well if its not patched yet
Enflame Hydra
Enflame Hydra
Posted on 13 September 19 at 06:11
fireiz said:
what is the method? and how many players needed? just 2 or 3?
U can do 2 in private it still works but id be more difficult if u try to stay on a high difficulty
SolidTooth3160
Posted on 13 September 19 at 12:36
Add me I suggest insane with 3 people, anything higher is a waste of time cause you will get taken down. Played with a group last night but insane was great then host got greedy and play on inconceivable and we had problems
ninjaraiden2003
Posted on 13 September 19 at 20:48
Just managed to beat Inconceivable with two friends on the current weekly. Wasn't too bad. My Lahni has an ammo drop for every execution so I drop ammo for us to fight through the drones at the start. Hit the supply rooms and then stacked as a team on the right to try and draw as many on the right side of the room as possible. Once the Cryo Scion started getting just about in range we ran around the left hand side of the room into the safe room and despawned the enemies.

Only need one person to get to the room for the despawn. Our Keegan left since Mac and Lahni had useful Ult's to get to the end. Emile's bubble would be good too. Had a popper/scion with we killed. Took the right side route and ran through the left corner out to the end.
WhitestAFI2ICAN
Posted on 13 September 19 at 20:56
ninjaraiden2003 said:
Just managed to beat Inconceivable with two friends on the current weekly. Wasn't too bad. My Lahni has an ammo drop for every execution so I drop ammo for us to fight through the drones at the start. Hit the supply rooms and then stacked as a team on the right to try and draw as many on the right side of the room as possible. Once the Cryo Scion started getting just about in range we ran around the left hand side of the room into the safe room and despawned the enemies.

Only need one person to get to the room for the despawn. Our Keegan left since Mac and Lahni had useful Ult's to get to the end. Emile's bubble would be good too. Had a popper/scion with we killed. Took the right side route and ran through the left corner out to the end.
What was your character xp/regular xp like for doing that diffculty?
ninjaraiden2003
Posted on 13 September 19 at 21:54
Think my Lahni was 12 and our Keegan was 12 too, Mac may have been roughly around 8 or 10. Our 3rd hasn't played as much so he's a little behind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.