Arador
Arador
Posted on 11 September 19 at 05:05
searched each playlist for 10min and nothing, what a fucking joke
count023
count023
Posted on 11 September 19 at 05:27
Same as Gears 4.

Do they force you to stick to a region or do you still have the ability to switch regions like in gears 3?
Arador
Arador
Posted on 11 September 19 at 05:44
Yup you're forced into regions unless you join on others
NZ JAYME
NZ JAYME
Posted on 11 September 19 at 05:46
The servers are a F#$%n joke. Can not find a single OCE server to play on, so always having to play on sub 180 ping servers.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 11 September 19 at 10:16
A big reason why I've chosen not to play this one. They're complete disregard for our parts of the world means they aren't worth our time, I'd prefer to spend it playing games from supportive devs.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
KaiyoOrganiz
KaiyoOrganiz
Posted on 12 September 19 at 04:50
Lancers need nerf asap Fuck those guns in Gears 4 and fuck them in Gears 5.
count023
count023
Posted on 12 September 19 at 08:28
I feel completely reenforced to skip Gears 5 now thanks to what i've read. Thanks for the heads up guys. Between this and the "allies" achievement. Gears 4 is the end for me for this franchise. I'll just go watch the game cinematics on youtube.
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 15 September 19 at 01:08
Its not dead at all, I get queued into Aussie servers all the time. The only problem is I'm in the UK and 300+ ping is no fun to play lol.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 15 September 19 at 06:58
KaiyoOrganiz said:
It's disgusting. They've effectively turned Gears into Call Of Duty. All the maps have vantage points that are practically a camper's dream. Most of my games are Lancer-fests with people on both sides camping and crossing. This is the most noob-friendly game in the series by a country mile.
Aura Battler
Aura Battler
Posted on 15 September 19 at 07:34
I tried to play on all kind of ranked matches, only could search player for the first few days. Right now, usually search for over 30 mins, max over 1 hour, keep sync with players, but almost never found a lobby...all other modes are fine.

I don't think Coalition is care about people outside US. shock
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 15 September 19 at 11:26
The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
KaiyoOrganiz said:
It's disgusting. They've effectively turned Gears into Call Of Duty. All the maps have vantage points that are practically a camper's dream. Most of my games are Lancer-fests with people on both sides camping and crossing. This is the most noob-friendly game in the series by a country mile.
I play koth mostly but I started rocking smoke grenades and those lancer noobs instantly became less of an issue lol, they can't shoot what they can't see!
WithTheDawn
WithTheDawn
Posted on 16 September 19 at 07:18
I’ve been able to find a few ranked games, mainly in laggy European or American lobbies, just by searching. Seems a lot better than 4 so far (in that I can at least get into a laggy game), but I’m sure that can change.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.