Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

First Impressions: FIFA 20's Volta Mode Injects Energy into the Series

AuthorMessage
Canezza
Canezza
Posted on 11 September 19 at 12:40
Sean gives his thoughts after playing the FIFA 20 demo.

Please click here to read the story: First Impressions: FIFA 20's Volta Mode Injects Energy into the Series
Barnaby14
Barnaby14
Posted on 11 September 19 at 18:12
Salah*

Sala is RIP 🐟
Canezza
Canezza
Posted on 11 September 19 at 18:18
Barnaby14 said:
Salah*

Sala is RIP 🐟
Oops, yeah that's my bad haha. Changed and thanks! smile
Dibbs93
Dibbs93
Posted on 11 September 19 at 23:17
Volta is the only reason I'm getting it day one this year
Canezza
Canezza
Posted on 12 September 19 at 14:07
Dibbs93 said:
Volta is the only reason I'm getting it day one this year
Same here. I was considering not buying it this year, but volta has completely changed that for me.
Lord Betus
Lord Betus
Posted on 15 September 19 at 01:17
Im getting frustrated playing against full icon teams. Feels like it is getting more and more pay to win each year. Maybe I'll get it when it goes on sale for $20 around Christmas time. Mostly likely, not going to get this one though. There are just too many good games out there for me to waste my time on another lootbox simulator. Volta looks cool, but I know the gameplay is going to be inconsistent and frustrating just like it has the last 2 years. Highly recommend other games.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 15 September 19 at 21:11
FIFA19 was terrible in terms of gameplay, so hopefully they revamp it. Was close to abandoning the series but VOLTA gave me the edge to pre-order once again. Hopefully EA won't disappoint me, but I think I already know the answer to that question ...
Walkthrough Manager | We work in the dark to serve the light ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | www.mcoreviews.com
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.