Game Discussion: Gears POP! Forum

Max level pins

AuthorMessage
flamechopper7
flamechopper7
Posted on 11 September 19 at 15:05
So I saw that someone unlocked the achievement for maxing out a pin, which seems very unlikely that it is legit but it does make me wonder what the max levels are. So far I figure it’s level 20 for commons, 15 for rares, 10 for epics and 5 for legendaries. If that is the case, based off that persons profile, they could’ve technically gotten it with a bunch of legendary pins. Aside from just buying a bunch of legendary crates, they could have used codes from the Gears Pop line to get a high amount of skorge (GameStop Exclusive) or Myrah.
Phil the Bear
Phil the Bear
Posted on 11 September 19 at 17:09
Do you know how many duplicate cards it gives you in a Gears Pop figure?

If for example I bought a Marcus pop figure, how many would it give me?
https://philthebearblog.wordpress.com/
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 11 September 19 at 17:43, Edited on 11 September 19 at 17:44 by JamP0und32
Phil the Bear said:

It depends on the pin level I think. I have a myrah pop and got 2 pins. I also have the boomer one but I believe that gave me 50, could’ve been less but it was more because it’s not a legendary.

You do get some other pins and coins etc in the pack as well.
Phil the Bear
Phil the Bear
Posted on 11 September 19 at 18:26
JamP0und32 said:
Phil the Bear said:

It depends on the pin level I think. I have a myrah pop and got 2 pins. I also have the boomer one but I believe that gave me 50, could’ve been less but it was more because it’s not a legendary.

You do get some other pins and coins etc in the pack as well.
Ok

So legendary pin will be less than gold which will be less than silver

Tempted to buy a Marcus and Meera for £20

That somehow seems like I’m getting more for my money than just putting £20 into the game.

Even though it will be less
flamechopper7
flamechopper7
Posted on 11 September 19 at 20:18, Edited on 11 September 19 at 20:23 by flamechopper7
Pins wise it’s equivalent to a massive silver chest regardless of character, with around 3000 coins per code.
Side note: if for whatever reason you decide to buy two Marcus or X amount of the same character the codes will still work and stack. I got 2 boomers for my birthday and both codes worked.
Phil the Bear
Phil the Bear
Posted on 11 September 19 at 23:33
flamechopper7 said:
Pins wise it’s equivalent to a massive silver chest regardless of character, with around 3000 coins per code.
Side note: if for whatever reason you decide to buy two Marcus or X amount of the same character the codes will still work and stack. I got 2 boomers for my birthday and both codes worked.
Thanks for the update
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.