Game Discussion: Gears POP! Forum

Cheaters galore

AuthorMessage
XxTRIX NASTYxX
Posted on 11 September 19 at 15:35
They need to start cracking down on the cheaters in this game. I’m not saying I am the best at this game and I understand loosing a bunch but when I have one player continuously spawning Marcus and Reyna and a lancer squad back to back 2 times in a row within 5-10 seconds and another player spawning boomers and butchers 2-3 times in a row I smell something fishy going on. I feel like they aren’t even tracking cheaters and banning them. At the very least there should be a way to block those players better, or report them so the dev can look in to it . Game isn’t even fun anymore playing against people like that.

Rant over
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 11 September 19 at 19:14
Hackerd already?
XxTRIX NASTYxX
Posted on 12 September 19 at 01:17
Yup already , prob the Windows 10 players
XxTRIX NASTYxX
Posted on 12 September 19 at 01:17
Here is a good one I just joined a game where the opponent already had all the cover controlled and could just spawn troops right in front of me.
eLiTeMC251
eLiTeMC251
Posted on 12 September 19 at 17:09
XxTRIX NASTYxX said:
Here is a good one I just joined a game where the opponent already had all the cover controlled and could just spawn troops right in front of me.
Are you sure that maybe you didn't join the game midway through and so the other guy already was able to play troops and took over all the covers? This game is pretty notorious for having server and connection issues. I personally haven't had any issues of "cheating" just guys that are much higher level than me. I find myself (when losing) yelling that's BS when someone plays something that is significant towards me losing but I realize it's just the game and much more of it to come.
If you are reading this than you must be interested in what it has to say. Sorry to dissappint you.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.