Game Discussion: Trials Rising Forum

Unable to launch game since update

AuthorMessage
SEEPAGE ix
SEEPAGE ix
Posted on 11 September 19 at 18:47, Edited on 11 September 19 at 18:51 by SEEPAGE ix
Is anyone else experiencing issues launching the game? I was really excited to play the DLC but the game won't load, it just sits there about a minute and crashes to the dashboard. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game and a hard reset of my Xbox.
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 11 September 19 at 20:35
I just downloaded it yesterday (Bought Monday during the sale) and can't launch it at all. It just kicks me to the dashboard after a few moments...exactly the same as you. I tried a hard reset as well with no luck.
Hola
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 12 September 19 at 12:39, Edited on 12 September 19 at 20:36 by Solo Wing 82
Same here, I reinstalled it all, deleted the local save and saved space and all, game doesn't work, its broken.

crash and sunburn, Crashing yeah

I contacted ubi support and will update here with their answer,
Head in the clouds,...But I can't see the Lord
Rhhe82
Rhhe82
Posted on 13 September 19 at 14:56
I’m having the same issue. What has so far worked is that I restart the console and after booting up, I launch Trials before doing anything else.
SEEPAGE ix
SEEPAGE ix
Posted yesterday at 05:32
Have you guys been able to play yet? I still can't play on my X no matter what I do. I've been back and forth with Ubi support about 5-6 times.

On a positive note, I was able to sign in on a friend's console, download it and it actually started! Doesn't help me when I'm home, but it's something and hopefully there's a fix soon.
RAINKINGX1
RAINKINGX1
Posted yesterday at 08:10
I am also unable to play on my Xbox one X Scorpio edition. I can play with no issues on my second console with is a normal Xbox one S.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.