Game Discussion: Trials Rising Forum

Unable to launch game since update

AuthorMessage
SEEPAGE ix
SEEPAGE ix
Posted on 11 September 19 at 18:47, Edited on 11 September 19 at 18:51 by SEEPAGE ix
Is anyone else experiencing issues launching the game? I was really excited to play the DLC but the game won't load, it just sits there about a minute and crashes to the dashboard. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game and a hard reset of my Xbox.
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 11 September 19 at 20:35
I just downloaded it yesterday (Bought Monday during the sale) and can't launch it at all. It just kicks me to the dashboard after a few moments...exactly the same as you. I tried a hard reset as well with no luck.
Hola
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 12 September 19 at 12:39, Edited on 12 September 19 at 20:36 by Solo Wing 82
Same here, I reinstalled it all, deleted the local save and saved space and all, game doesn't work, its broken.

crash and sunburn, Crashing yeah

I contacted ubi support and will update here with their answer,
Head in the clouds,...But I can't see the Lord
Rhhe82
Rhhe82
Posted on 13 September 19 at 14:56
I’m having the same issue. What has so far worked is that I restart the console and after booting up, I launch Trials before doing anything else.
SEEPAGE ix
SEEPAGE ix
Posted on 16 September 19 at 05:32
Have you guys been able to play yet? I still can't play on my X no matter what I do. I've been back and forth with Ubi support about 5-6 times.

On a positive note, I was able to sign in on a friend's console, download it and it actually started! Doesn't help me when I'm home, but it's something and hopefully there's a fix soon.
RAINKINGX1
RAINKINGX1
Posted on 16 September 19 at 08:10
I am also unable to play on my Xbox one X Scorpio edition. I can play with no issues on my second console with is a normal Xbox one S.
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 10 October 19 at 12:44, Edited on 10 October 19 at 12:52 by Solo Wing 82
My game finally works since today, on my xbox one x, after trying many times regularly. Ubisoft gave me some dumb answer thinking it was the pc version while I clearly stated xbox version.

The only thing I can think of is that im using a 8tb hdd, and moved a whole lot of games to a 4tb hdd, like a bookshelf, games I don't play much.

Now going through the my games section runs a lot smoother. I tried starting up trials, and it worked right away.

Another thing that could cause trouble, (well, I believe it could...) Is when you pause downloads, turn off your xbox, and your download are gone. Sometimes I forget which games were paused, and then you find out by trying to start a game which still needs to be updated. I believe those lingering updates could cause somekind of caching problem....But that's pure speculation. Maybe by moving some, or certain games, I cleared up somekind of cache problem? I don't know, ill make up some more things that seem to make sense some other time
Head in the clouds,...But I can't see the Lord
SEEPAGE ix
SEEPAGE ix
Posted yesterday at 02:50
Thanks for the heads up Solo Wing. I had been trying everything (since September 10th) and just gave up last week. Tried again today after seeing your post and the game started! I had to try twice because the first time it just got stuck on an infinite loading screen at 100%. I uninstalled, hard reset the Xbox, then reinstalled and I'm finally able to play the game again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.