Game Discussion: Dead Cells Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
Xelliz
Xelliz
Posted on 12 September 19 at 02:12, Edited on 24 September 19 at 13:33 by Xelliz
Along with unlocking achievements I haven't earned after the update, I am missing at least 4 achievements I have earned.

So far I am missing the Ram Rune, Spider Rune, Insufferable Crypt and Slumbering Sanctuary.
*edit* Add Daily Challenge achievement to the list.

Is this a common issue with the game?

*edit 2*
Beat HotK on hard for the first time and it unlocked one of the two achievements for this but also the missing Ram rune achievement as well.
rafaceesar
rafaceesar
Posted on 13 September 19 at 20:12
Man, Im missing the same achievements. Hopefully they’ll make a patch.
Xelliz
Xelliz
Posted on 13 September 19 at 20:41
rafaceesar said:
Man, Im missing the same achievements. Hopefully they’ll make a patch.
Seems like the last patch really boinked achievements. I've unlocked about 5 without earning them on top of these 4 that I am missing.
Devorantis
Devorantis
Posted on 14 September 19 at 14:56
Same problem
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 15 September 19 at 03:17
I'm missing the same achievements; guess we just wait on a patch and hope they retroactively unlock
I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
Chemmy89
Chemmy89
Posted on 16 September 19 at 20:05
I'm in the same boat 5 to 6 achievements that should have popped haven't, also unlocked achievements that I shouldn't have like on my first completion I unlocked the finish with 4 stem cells active cheevo.
ii x Etchells X
Posted on 19 September 19 at 17:38
Read online to start a save file and try earn them again but the rune achievements still wont pop for me
Remeki
Remeki
Posted on 20 September 19 at 22:31
ii x Etchells X said:
Read online to start a save file and try earn them again but the rune achievements still wont pop for me
I'm having the same problem with Need a Hand. I've killed the Hand numerous times without taking damage and it remains locked. I even started a new save file from scratch and steamrolled him without success.
Xelliz
Xelliz
Posted on 24 September 19 at 13:26, Edited on 24 September 19 at 13:32 by Xelliz
Finally beat HOTK on hard and it unlocked Absorb 2nd BSC and one of my missing achievements (Ram rune) as well...but not Finish with 1 BSC active.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.