Game Discussion: Gears 5 Forum

Seriously 5.0 Info

AuthorMessage
MadMassacre510
Posted on 12 September 19 at 21:46
Hey guys I am loving Gears 5 but would like a little bit of clarity with Seriously 5.0

The achievement details say :

Insane Campaign, Master Horde & Escape Launch Maps & Characters, 20 Re-ups, General in Tour

I have a few questions...

1. Do you need to find all collectables in the campaign, or only just complete it on insane?
2. Does master Horde mean to just beat 1-50 once on Master on any map?
3. I understand that we need to complete escape on master on the launch maps, but what does it mean by characters?

Any input would be GREATLY appreciated :)
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 12 September 19 at 22:02
1. Just insane but there's an achievement for collectibles so surely you want that?
2&3. You aren't reading that right. That sentence means Master all Horde maps and Escape maps and all the characters for both modes (get them to max level).
MadMassacre510
Posted on 13 September 19 at 01:22
Thanks Allslayer!

What about the cards for the characters in horde and escape? Do you think we need to get all the cards?
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 13 September 19 at 02:26
You get all the cards from leveling up although you just made me think maybe you have to get every skill to max level to master a character, god I hope not laugh
WhitestAFI2ICAN
Posted on 13 September 19 at 06:18
If you’re right & you need to master ALL the horde launch maps on the highest difficulty, that is by far the hardest part of seriously unless someone finds a speedrun/exploit. Even with decent players with good skill cards, the later waves will be a nightmare.
IloveTEST400
IloveTEST400
Posted on 13 September 19 at 06:28
We’ll get it done - add me guys, even just doing the horse and escape maps on master will get us to like level 3 allies, I’ll be attempting these in a few weeks when I get 10 days off
mr flibble 84
mr flibble 84
Posted on 13 September 19 at 07:37
All horde maps on master must make this the hardest (in terms of difficulty) seriously to date...
Ron Jeremy R6
Ron Jeremy R6
Posted on 13 September 19 at 07:53
mr flibble 84 said:
All horde maps on master must make this the hardest (in terms of difficulty) seriously to date...
Not even going to attempt this when my skill cards aren't level 5 yet..
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 13 September 19 at 09:17
mr flibble 84 said:
Yeah probably although a group has already beat master on Exhibit.
Ron Jeremy R6
Ron Jeremy R6
Posted on 13 September 19 at 13:01
The Allslayer said:
mr flibble 84 said:
PC H4x0rs??
TheAaronLad
TheAaronLad
Posted on 14 September 19 at 02:53
I'm nearly 100% sure you need to do all 12 launch maps in Horde and all 4 Escape maps on master difficulty.
MadMassacre510
Posted on 14 September 19 at 12:32
Which are the launch characters that we have to complete? does it include the halo reach characters and Sarah Connor?
RDS
RDS
Posted on 14 September 19 at 14:21
MadMassacre510 said:
Which are the launch characters that we have to complete? does it include the halo reach characters and Sarah Connor?
For Horde? JD, Del, Fahz, Marcus, Kait and Jack. For Escape it's Mac, Lahni and Keegan.
RDS
RDS
Posted on 14 September 19 at 14:49
Ron Jeremy R6 said:
The Allslayer said:
mr flibble 84 said:
PC H4x0rs??
Not really. Exhibit is just the easiest due to enemy funneling and bosses that can get stuck in the map.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.