Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Mining Rail 2 Achievement List Revealed

• imaidiot19imaidiot191,949,266
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 01:01
    I can already tell this is going to be an amazing game.
    Yes, I know I am.
  • FilmZombieFilmZombie1,302,025
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 02:48
    So this is a thing. At least the achievements aren't uneven, so it has that going for it, I guess.
  • DeceptiveTenDeceptiveTen1,211,776
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 04:11
    Somewhere someone will buy this on day 1-5
    deceptiveten
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,257,504
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 06:51
    Asset flip?
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA2,278,894
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 07:13
    Whooo let's celebrate by having part one go 50 or 60 % off .
  • z3nithz3nith1,809,465
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 09:33
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    Whooo let's celebrate by having part one go 50 or 60 % off .
    My thoughts exactly, or a “Mine Cart Bundle”.
  • TheGearGuardianTheGearGuardian1,076,249
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 11:47
    Anyone else on the screen see those lights as a leaning horror style face O_O

Clearly been working too much
    My TA Interview - http://www.trueachievements.com/n24525/ta-community-interview-thegearguardian.htm
  • kazzer86kazzer861,023,249
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 12:05
    TheGearGuardian said:

I see what you mean haha.
  • Posted on 13 September 19 at 12:38
    Clicked on article, looked at picture...Immediately laughed.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • LiquidAgLiquidAg322,962
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 16:23
    kazzer86 said:
    TheGearGuardian said:

I see what you mean haha.
    I see it, too! laugh
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."
  • NO PULSENO PULSE1,653,387
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 21:03
    Ugh, we have to wait until Sept 27th? What will i play until then?!
  • AHGregAHGreg1,763,438
    Posted on 14 September 19 at 04:49
    This would make for an excellent Christmas Present for that special someone.
    A man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man.
  • Myckel JayMyckel Jay340,190
    Posted on 14 September 19 at 19:12
    A sequel?? No way!
  • poochz0rzpoochz0rz270,836
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 22:43
    Ugh. The original was kinda charming for a while but my desire to play it plummeted after I found out I'd have to play through it multiple times. I don't have that kind of patience. Probably won't be picking this up, plenty of games to play already.
  • MardunicusMardunicus261,021
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 02:20, Edited on 16 September 19 at 02:20 by Mardunicus
    TheGearGuardian said:

I actually thought that too. Some monster peering through a half boarded up window
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 16:49
    poochz0rz said:
    Ugh. The original was kinda charming for a while but my desire to play it plummeted after I found out I'd have to play through it multiple times. I don't have that kind of patience. Probably won't be picking this up, plenty of games to play already.
    Since it seems like you played the original, maybe you can clear something up for me... Why is there a green skeleton on the back of the cart?
  • poochz0rzpoochz0rz270,836
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 13:01
    LiquidAg said:
    poochz0rz said:
    Since it seems like you played the original, maybe you can clear something up for me... Why is there a green skeleton on the back of the cart?
    The tracks have sections that are inside and outside. When you're inside, you can either find a pickup or pay to summon a skeleton that will drive the cart for you as long as you remain inside a cave. That, and the final section of levels are in the Ghost Mine, where every NPC is a skeleton. And maybe you yourself? I can't remember exactly.
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 17:35
    poochz0rz said:
    LiquidAg said:
    poochz0rz said:
    The tracks have sections that are inside and outside. When you're inside, you can either find a pickup or pay to summon a skeleton that will drive the cart for you as long as you remain inside a cave. That, and the final section of levels are in the Ghost Mine, where every NPC is a skeleton. And maybe you yourself? I can't remember exactly.
    Good to know! Thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads